[2] TWO //

(As you may notice throughout the chapter i have changed some of the official movie dialogue, It's either to fit the story given the nature of my character or some parts of the dialogue I don't like)

The streets of Mos Espa were filled with many creatures, gangsters and thieves, most of whom have gone into hiding, others seeking refuge or bounties. It made Orabelle uneasy as the growing feeling of darkness continued, she couldn't shake it off no matter how much she tried not to think about it. Padme, who had joined the small expedition looked in awe at the scenery, she hadn't seen anything like Mos Espa Spaceport before.

The harsh twin suns beat down on them, however, they still kept their wits about them. They looked like an odd group to be walking around the harsh streets of Mos Espa, an aged man with a young girl, an astromech droid, an older girl and a Gungun. Surrounding the small group were an array of space junk dealers, the dealers looking as stingy as the next.

"We'll try one of the smaller dealers." Qui-Gon decided. Although he did intend to stay low and undercover, it would make sense to start in a place much smaller, however, it wasn't just that, that urged him to scavenge the smaller junk shops for ship parts. It was something, rather a someone that he could feel was force sensitive. The group followed Qui-Gons lead, walking into a space junk dealership that had scraps of metal and ships out the front and in the back, owned by Watto.

They were immediately greeted by a pudgy blue Toydarian with wings that looked like they were straining to keep him upright. "What do you want?" He spoke in the native tongue, confusing the Gungun and Handmaiden. However, Orabelle and Qui-Gon could understand the foreign language well, taking lead the older Jedi stepped forward, "I need parts for a J-type three-two-seven Nubian." Watto looked at the man before eyeing his posse, thinking that it was strange to have this array of accompaniment.

"Ah yes, ah yes. Nubian. We have lots of that. What kind of junk? Boy Get in here! Now!" Watto yelled in his native tongue. Orabelle stood by, watching as Qui-Gon handled the situation. "My droid here has a readout of what I need." In among the junk upon junk, a young boy appeared and joined the commotion inside the shop. A dishevelled boy no older than Orabelle, covered in sweat, dirt and rags.

She didn't pity the boy but she had empathy for him, he was definitely overworked and clearly a slave. Watto raised a hand in anger, as if he were to hit the boy for not coming quicker. "Be mindful where your hand strays." Orabelle warned, she may have been little but Watto took her words of warning. Qui-Gon showed little surprise to the girls warning, smiling at her for she hadn't shown anger or rage in her mere warning.

"Watch the store, I've got some selling to do here." Watto ordered the boy turning to Qui-Gon, "sooo, let me take a thee outback. Ni you'll find what you need." Orabelle started to follow the astromech droid R2-D2 and Qui-Gon when he turned, "No need to follow young Bella, he is a simple life-form, a Toydarian. Stay and keep Padme company and Jar Jar out of trouble." He ruffled her hair and left the centre shop.

The dishevelled boy sat on the counter eyeing the young Jedi who had her back turned. He had never seen any girl like her before, he could feel something about her, that she was special and emitted an energy, a gravitational pull that he found himself unable to pull away. Unbeknownst to him, it was the force, he could sense great things with her and he couldn't explain the feeling she gave him. When she turned, he refused to look away. It was her eyes he noticed first.

Hazel green eyes that seemed to almost glow green and stood out against the girls, white locks of hair. Her eyes locked onto his, she felt a little embarrassed that the boy's gaze hadn't left hers. Her feeling of darkness continued to manifest inside of her, however as she looked at the boy it had seemed she was drawn to him. Padme looked between the two's awkward stare, unsure of what was happening. Orabelle snapped out of her longing trance, he was strong with the force. 

She must be an angel. The boy thought, he mustered up the courage to finally speak but lost his voice. Orabelle could feel her brain trying to configure what to do, her first thought was to contact Obi-Wan or let Qui-Gon know that the force was strong with this slave boy.  She took a final glance at the boy and she left, she had to be sure that this boy was giving the right energy.

Padme noticed him sadden once Orabelle left, "she is quite pretty isn't she?" The comment made him red in the face, although he knew better than to deny the comment because he believed it. "What's her name?" he asked, still looking at where she previously stood. "Orabelle." Padme answered, the two soon forgot that the Gungun Jar Jar Binks was present.

"You should talk to her, she isn't as scary as she looks." Padme prompted, seeing how the boy seemed so invested in the young Jedi already.

"She isn't scary." He defended, having been around her for no longer than five minutes he knew that he really had nothing to say for her, he barely knew her but he wanted to know more. "Trust me..." Padme trailed off unsure of what the boy's name actually was. "Anakin." He piped in and Padme smiled.

"Trust me Anakin, she's very headstrong. Scarier than some of the locals I'd say... but she's not that scary."

Anakin's smile grew, she was special and he knew it. He eagerly waited for her to return, so he could introduce himself. Orabelle, on the other hand, had sensed greatness in Anakin and was eager to let Qui-Gon know that she could sense the force within the boy. Only Qui-Gon quickly whisked her away, as he was unable to retrieve the parts they needed for the ship.

Briskly the group hurried out of the shop, Orabelle irritated that she couldn't get a chance to speak with Qui-Gon. Anakin stepped to go after them, he didn't want them to leave so soon. He didn't want Orabelle to leave so soon, "it was nice meeting you!" Anakin waved at Padme. Orabelle turned to the shop, whispering something in Padmes ear before hurrying toward Anakin.

The boy paled and stood stiff as Orabelle stopped in front of him, "don't worry, I think I'll see you again. You are special. Goodbye for now." She gave Anakin a smile before quickly joining the others as they hastily walked away from the scrap shop.  Anakin smiled to himself, she thought I was special. Although, she meant in an entirely different way from how the boy saw her.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

It seemed as though hope was slowly fading for the group, the day continued and there had still been no way for the ship to be repaired. Not even anything on board the ship was worth selling around the outer rim territories, they would need a miracle to happen for them to leave as for now they were stranded. Orabelle managed to speak to Qui-Gon about Anakin, urging them to go back for the boy. Although Qui-Gon had considered it, it was their mission to deliver the Queen to Coruscant... safely

Jar Jar Binks had managed to get himself into quite a debacle as the group headed down a Market Lane. It was no ordinary Market, it was full of criminals, gangsters, swindlers looking for an extra credit or two. Having angered a particularly ugly creature, Sebulba, Orabelle came to his rescue, however, it wasn't enough to frighten the spider-like creature away.

"Careful Sebulba.. These two are very connected."

Orabelle spun around to see the young boy Anakin, warding off Sebulba. "Connected? What do you mean, slave?" Orabelle ignored all but Anakin, she was right, they did see each other again. He spoke again once more in a warning tone and the alien finally retreated, while Orabelle and Anakin helped Jar Jar Binks up.

R2, Qui-Gon and Padme joined the three, unaware that Jar Jar and Orabelle had even left, much to their surprise they were with Anakin. "Hi, your buddy here was about to be turned into orange goo. He picked a fight with a dug. An especially dangerous dug called Sebulba... Not many outlanders stand up to Dugs, but you did." Anakin had spoken the last part to Orabelle, who smiled unsure of what to say or do.

"Yes our friend here tends to wind up in a mess, but you saved him and young Orabelle from trouble. Thank you, my friend." Qui-Gon admitted. Anakin joined the group, happy to show them around Mos Espa, although he was still wanting to speak to Orabelle, he wanted to, it was clear in his eyes, he just hadn't been able to muster up the courage.

Orabelle looked past the market and out into the Badlands where she was sure the ship was safely located. Although she had that bad feeling all over again, and a storm was coming.