20

"Stay here, no one can see you or the car, I'm grabbing a few things and then we can go. No one should be in the house but then again I keep people on the clock." I open the car door and step out of the car looking at Xander. He parked the car behind an old tree at the back of my house.

"I know, I've crawled in your room late at night before." He gives me a bored look and rolls his eyes slightly.

"Fucking when, you creep?!"

"Literally when you were injured-"

"Oh... Just stay here." I slam the door and walk up to the base of the tree. Okay, don't fail me now gymnastics. I jump up and grab a sturdy and low tree branch, kick my legs forward and back propelling myself up. I stand up slowly and look up for another branch, then jump up and grab it when I see it then repeat it a few more times. I hang from a high branch staring at the other tree I need to get to, to reach my window. I begin swinging back and fourth ignoring the awful pain in my hands from the bark and splinters, I thought my hands were more calloused than this. I swing forward one last time and let go of the branch reach out to grab the branch in front of me. I grab it and swing to the side slightly causing my hip to hit the new tree and I grunt slightly.  I pull myself up and balance on the branch walking forward to my window. I reach the window and grab my knife and slip it in through the crack of the bottom sliding it to the right unlocking it. I pull my knife out and pull open my window. I crawl in pushing the curtains away and set my feet down quietly on the floor.

"Well look who we fucking have here." I hear a voice say and I look up getting in a fighting stance instantly. I gasp loudly, covering my mouth and stand up straight when I see who it is. It's Daren covered in bandages and burns at my nightstand. Not one inch of him left unburned or unscarred.

"Holy fuck you look awful, damn there goes your looks." I drop my hands, laughing and pull my gun pointing it at him.

"You won't shoot me." He says placing something back.

"I swear to fucking god-- why do people believe I won't shoot them? Like do I look like a fucking twink? No thank you. And I would shoot you, I have, don't know why I'm doing it right now you ruined my life." I cock my gun and lift it to his head.

"Okay wait wait, I understand where you're coming from but understand where I'm coming from. You killed my parents."

"No I didn't asshole! My parents did and the only reason they did was because your parents wanted to sell you and your brother to a human trafficker to pay their debt off. If your parents were alive today you may very well be dead even before you got to me."

"You're lying!" He screams out and rips the lamp from my table and throws it at me. It hits my arm causing my to pull the trigger and hit the wall instead of him. I lift my gun up again but he lunges forward, picking me up and throwing me to the ground. I gasp out quietly gripping my gun, I kick both my legs forward into his shins and he grunts loudly. Where the fuck is my fucking gang? I put them on fucking look out for a reason, fucking idiots. "I HATE YOU" Daren screams loudly at me and tries to kick me.

"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING FIVE YEARS OLD?" I roll away and get up stepping my left foot forward then swing my right leg up hard and fast kicking his face hard. I lift my gun and point it to his head and pull the trigger but he crawls away causing the bullet to go in his shoulder. He screams out in pain and I grunt loudly. My phone begins ringing and I pull it out answering it. "Hello?"

"Why are you taking so long?" Xander asks and I stare at Daren on the floor clutching his shoulder.

"Well, I kinda got caught. But by Daren not- Oh crap!" Daren grabs the broken lamp and throws it at my head but I duck.