Chapter One

That is what I imagine Lana to look like, however, you can paint your own image of her in your mind if you like.

Chapter One

"Allannah Silver!" My mother, the Luna, yelled as she pulled open my curtains, letting the light in.

"What?" I groaned as the feeling of grogginess washed over me like a bucket of ice.

I grabbed my pillow and hugged it as I buried my face into my other pillow.

"Young lady, you better get your little ass out of bed before I call your father to come drag you out of bed." My mother threatened sassily.

I sat up, still hugging my pillow, I spoke tiredly, "I'm up. There is no need for dad to waste his time coming here."

A smile spread across my mothers face, "Shower and get ready! Breakfast will be ready soon!" She said cheerily.

I nodded and rubbed a hand down my face as she exited my bedroom.

"Oh, and remember the party tonight Lana!" My mother called from the hallway.

"How could I forget..." I muttered under my breath as I got out of bed and picked out a white turtleneck sweater which is longer in the back than the front and dark high waisted jeans with rips on the knees along with a bra and matching underwear.

The only thing my mother could go on about this past week was the party which was in celebration of the packs 70th anniversary, meaning this pack has been around for seventy years now. The Argento Moon pack originated from Italy which explains why my father talks Italian sometimes. He actually taught my siblings and I how to speak Italian when were kids.

I quickly took a shower and afterwards I put on my chosen outfit. After that I went through the mundane process of getting ready. I even curled the ends of my hair.

My younger brother, Seth abruptly barged into my bedroom, "Mom said get your ass downstairs for breakfast."

I rolled my eyes as I put on my white low top converse, "And she couldn't just mind link me?"

"You know she prefers if we actually communicate in person most of the time." Seth said with a shrug as he sat on the edge of my bed.

Seth is only a year younger than me which makes him eighteen. He acts like I'm his little baby sister. He could also pass for my older brother as he stands at around six foot four whereas I'm only five foot one. The point is, he's overprotective when it comes to me and our younger siblings, Gage at age fifteen, Dani at age nine and Harrison at age six.

I stood up and Seth followed me out of my room.

I know my mom is going to get on my case due to the fact that my bedroom is a little messy and I also didn't make my bed.

I rolled my eyes as Seth and I made our way down the marble stairs.

I'll clean my room up later, I thought as I entered the dining room where breakfast was already on the table with my family sitting around the table.

"Damn right you will, Lana." My mother told me, which let me know that she heard my thoughts. She then muttered under her breath, "That room of yours is messy."