Chapter 1

Destiny's POV

" Hurry up young lady! I need you to take out the trash. " , shouted Mrs Watson.

" I am coming ma'am. " , I said as I dashed down the stairs.

" Here take out the bucket of trash into the dump and make sure you lock the back door. I have to go and tuck in the little ones so you behave yourself. " , she said

" Yes ma'am. " , I nodded.

I quickly took the old, rusted bucket out of Mrs. Watson's hand and made my way to the back door to open it to a nice breeze. I closed my eyes and smiled as I felt the breeze past by me and closed the door making my way down the stairs and into the dumpster near the other side of the building.

Once I reached the dumpster, I opened the top and took out the rotton, smelly trash as it landed on top of other mushy stuff. I had to close the top quickly to prevent the awful smell.

I then looked up as I saw the stars shining brightly above me in the night sky. It was getting late and I had better go to bed, but something stopped me, as it had grabbed my attention. I quickly put the empty bucket in its place and made my way through the corner into the village.

I saw people walking around the dark streets passing among markets and many little houses. I could see the Big Ben from here and many other buildings as it had started to dim its lights down.

Soon the people began to disappear and it was just me under a light post gleaming it's warm heat above me. I looked both ways and started to head back until I heard it again!

That music!

It was playing again.

Oh how so pretty it sounded!

I just had to know where if came from.

I followed the music as my ears led me and each time I get closer I heard melodies being played. I arrived in a corner of twon and hid behind a wall seeing a fire being lit and many young boys dancing around it in masks and capes. They were jumping and shouting around the fire going round and round.

I turned around as more boys passed by me to join in the fun. I smiled as I clapped along to the music, but then I saw the musician wrapped in a brown coak as all I could see was his fingers moving along with his pipe.

I wanted to get a good look at the boy so I moved myself to the other side of the wall and stood up as I stepped in front and saw the most beautiful face I had ever seen, well only a half or so. I couldn't help but stare at him half the time. Soon the music stopped and the musician stood up revealing his full face.

" Aye, I see we have some laids here tonight that seem to be lost. " , a thick accent spoke

" Yeah! " , shouted the boys

" Well I will be your leader and you will be able to start a new life as a loved boy and leaving away your once unloved one. " , he declared

" Yeah! " , shouted the boys as they made some noises.

" Well let's not stop here, let's celebrate our founding of our new family! " , the boy exclaimed

The boys then cheered on and kept dancing around the fire while others clapped along. I smiled and hummed to the music myself, but then I saw in the corner of my eye as the musician looked at me. I looked back and saw his green eyes glimmering and his brown hair looking so smooth. He lifted his eyebrow and gave me a smirk smile. I smiled as I blushed red.

As much as I would love to stay I knew I had to leave so I waved a goodbye and left leaving as the musician looked back at me.

I ran all the way to the back door and stepped inside locking the back door and making my way to the stairs quietly. I went through the hallway passing the babies room, the toddlers room, and the children's room as I made my way to my own little room with my bed and my nightstand on one side and drawers and stuff on the other side.

I quickly opened the window and smiled as I looked at the brightest star I could find. I couldn't stop thinking about that boy and I kept smiling as I thought more about him.