Chapter 6

Chapter 6
The dejavoo
The last thing i was expecting was for that terrible dream to come true, but here i was crying in the back of Levi's car as he drove me back home. "He said he was going to get punch..." i said sobbing. Levi just out a hand on my knee as we drove down the street that led to my house. I was thinking about the way i saw beau, making out with that girl. It made me think about the way i caught Luke and Maggie in the park, i was dying inside. I wondered how i could be so stupid to let myself fall so hard for another guy again. I was tired of being hurt, I made a promise to myself that i broke. Before i knew it i was back in my room, i was glad i didn't have school tomorrow. Then i remembered my brother was flying in later next week. That was the only boy i needed in my life. Levi left and i heard him briefing my grandparents on what happened. I heard my phone buzzing with a call after call, i let it go to voicemail every time. I would listen to them in the morning, i just wanted to lay in bed and cry. I was hurt and no one but Levi seemed to notice. I didn't think he really cared if I was there or not because he was always so silent, but tonight he showed me I meant something to him.
I thought tonight was going to be perfect, I thought that beau was perfect. I was going to tell him I loved him tonight, but now I'm washing away those feelings.