2

Pear: Be Crab Apple.

Crab: Break your bathroom from trying to move the motorcycle out the way.
Oh crap. You broke the plumbing AND the bike. Your brother will kill you. You put the bathroom mat over the motorcycle and running toilet. The mat is soggy now and can't even cover the motorcycle completely, but you believe you did a good enough job. You now have to go downstairs.
You wish you tried to go and get the game before your bro parked the motorcycle atop of the stairs again.
You wondered how you lived. You did break your new glasses. With a bro for a bully, no one can really question why these are the 12th glasses you've broken.
Goodbye, nice glasses. Welcome, shitty glasses.

Crab: Go downstairs.
You carefully begin to make your way down the stairs. It's a lot harder than you think with your now-broken glasses. Needless to say your bro leaves his junk everywhere. And people question why you wear shoes in your own home.

Crab: Trip over your brother's premium knuckles.
You question why your brother has freaking knuckles laying around!

Crab: Question everything.
You start having an internal monologue about everything.
What is life? Just going to school to get a job, getting a job to make money, and spending that money to make other people money?
You soon realize that are you literally standing at the bottom of the stairs, just thinking to yourself. You're glad your bro isn't around. Where is he anyway? Oh well. As long as he's leaving you alone. This is your chance to get the game out of your mailbox.

Crab: Go outside.
You notice Bro is hanging around his gang in front of the mailbox.
Dang it, Bro. Why do you have to hang out THERE of all places!? Now you have to.... confront them.
They are always jerks with you around since you actually have smarts to wear a jacket during the cold. Leather jackets don't do anything, Bro! Geez.
You put your nail gun inside the pocket of your sweet jacket. Might as well be safe than sorry. Your bro may be your legal guardian, but he isn't afraid to throw a punch, let alone the rest of his gang.
You casually make your way towards the mailbox, pretending they aren't even there. Maybe if you just.... avoid eye contact....
As you are about to grab the games in the mailbox, your bro pushes you out of the way. His gang laughs.
Are they serious? How could they? That was not cool in any way, shape, or form. But your bro is never cool. They suck.
You take out the nail gun to frighten them. Your bro doesn't flinch, but his gang jumps back a little. Your bro knows what is about to go down. He takes out his bat.

Crab: STRIFE!!!!
You'll leave these two to do their daily strife.

Crab: Be Dill again.
You are now Dill again. You were just about to check the mailbo-- Dill. Are you.... Are you still watching those cat videos? Dill, stop. You are accomplishing nothing.

Dill: Realize you are wasting time.
You cannot let this get in the way o-- OH MY GOSH, DID THAT CAT WIGGLE ITS T-- No, Dill. BE STRONG.

Dill: Close your computer.
Darn Pear and her endless cat videos. You wasted two hours on those.
As you were about to leave, you notice that your father just came back from his "job". His job of being a park clown. Pssh. Your father is getting lots of money, but that's hardly a job! Your father should be working at a job for the government instead of local jobs! He is ruining your reputation!

Dill: Be filled with raging angst.
You shut off all the lights and close the blinds. Yes, this is the perfect amount of darkness for angst. Dark, but not too dark. Perfect.
You put on the black sweatshirt your friend got you for your birthday last year. You never wear it except for moments like these.
With the hood covering your eyes, but leaving the rest of your face exposed, you sit in the corner of your room. You hope your father feels this. He has no idea what you're doing, but this angst comes from the HEART.