A Short Season Of Winter (One Shot) (Hetalia Fanfic) (Finland x Sweden)

"Finland!" Susan shouted as she comes close. "Oh, Sweden, I mean, Susan, what seems to be the problem?" Finland replied. "I can't be Santa!! I am so sorry!!" Sweden answered. "You don't need to be, Susan..."

***

Konnichiwa~~~

Susan here!! Christmas is fast approaching and I can't think of a gift for Finland.

***

"Susan!!" called Italy Veneciano. "Eh??~~~" Susan replied. "Merry Christmas!" Italy greeted. "It's Christmas already?!?!" Susan shouted then felt sorry for herself. "I need your help, Italy!" Susan told him while pulling his shirt. "Ahahaha, later is christmas eve, baka!! what's your problem?" Italy asked. "I want to give a perfect gift for Finland." she stated and blushed.

"Moi moi!!" shouted Finland with Canada from afar. "Oh, there he comes!" Susan blushed and hid behind Italy's back. "Where is Susan?" asked Canada. "Ahaha, find her..." Italy replied. "Where did you hid her?" asked Finland then he had the attempt to punch Italy's face. "Oh, sorry, I'm here." Susan muttered while she goes infront of Finland.

"I need to go, sorry!" Susan told him and went to their cottage. "Susan, wait up!!" shouted Italy as he ran. "Sorry guys, see yah later, Finland." "I'm invisible, again..." whispered Canada. "Ahaha, XD" Finland chuckled.

Susan went to Japan and asked for help. But Japan didn't even replied, he just drank his sojo and spoke "Christmas. Finland loves Christmas." "Very much!" shouted America while he cooks pancakes. "What to do? What to do?" Susan was so confused. "Be romantic, I suppose." France told her and gave a rose. "My darling, let me be your Christmas date." "No!!" Susan answered and slapped him hard.

"Susan!!" shouted Italy as he opened the door. "Italy!!" Susan replied and hugged him, "What will I give to Finland??" she asked. "You could dress as lil' miss santa and act like santa for tonight." Italy replied. "I have a little miss santa outfit upstairs." Germany told Susan. "What!?!?!?" shouted everyone. "Guys, its a long story." England laughed but Germany beat him up after.

"Santa costume, eh?~~~" Susan asked herself. She went upstairs and went to Germany's bedroom and what did she saw? She saw Romano dressing up. "My royalty!!' shouted Romano while seeing Susan staring at him. "Sowwy~~~~" Susan answered and went out. "Come in, I'm dressed up, already." Romano told her. "Okie!!" Susan answered and went in.

"What are you doing here, anyway?" asked Susan. "Uhm. Nothing. I just borrowed this Rudolf costume from Germany." Romano answered. "Oh, I'll borrow his little miss santa costume, mehehehe!!" Susan answered and laughed evily. "Ok, suit yourself, Susan." Romano told her and left. Italy entered and saw Susan looking for the costume.

"Susan!!" Italy called. "Hmmm, why are you here, Italy??" She asked. "I'll help you with your costume and I will also dress up as a Carbonara!!" Italy answered. "What is Carbonara?" Susan asked. "It's PAAAASSTTTAAA!!" answered Italy and his eyes dazzled. "Oh. Okay..." Susan answered. They continued searching for the costume.

After a while...

"Italy!! Italy Veneciano!!" Susan called. "Wait a minute!" Italy answered and showed his Carbonara costume. "Ehhhhh!!!!~~~~" shouted Susan, she was terrified. "What? It's pasta!!" Italy replied. "Nevermind. Look at this Santa costume!! It's so cute!!" Susan told him. "Try it on!!" Italy told her. "Okay!!" Susan answered and went to the restroom and changed. Italy was waiting but then Finland entered and told him, "Where is Sweden? Why are you here? Where is my costume???" "Uh. Oh. Your costume is already in your room." Italy answered and Finland left.

"Phew!" Italy felt relieved and Susan went out. Her dress was red with white laces and she wore a santa hat. She was mor like of a loli. "Kawaii~~~~~~~~" Italy told her and pinched her cheeks. They went down and France approached her and said, "Be mine." "Shut up!!" Susan answered and punched France's stomach.

"Now, act like Santa... Ho ho ho." America answered. "I can't" Susan answered. "C'mon, you can do it." China told her and smiled. China also gave a fortune cookie which stated:

"Good luck. Just be you."

Susan smiled and shouted, "This is for my Finland!!" Everyone cheered for her. "Uh... What just happened??" asked Finland as he goes down. Everyone hides little Susan behind their backs and said, "Nothing. Nothing as usual."

"Okay??? Gotta go!! Bye!!" Finland told everyone and left while wearing his Santa costume. "Phew!!" everyone felt relieved. "Now, for the Christmas decorations, Everyone!!" shouted Germany. "Who made you the leader?!" asked England. "Me!" Germany shouted and handed out all the decors. "Fine!!" shouted England.

"Guys, it's so inappropriate for you two to argue with this!" Italy told them. "Italy is right!" Canada told'em . "How did you get here?" asked America. "I am here since Italy got here, I am invisible." Canada answered. "Are you guys ready?" asked Japan. "Certainly!!" Everyone answered and designed the whole cottage. America cooked the food with Italy.

"Now, the Christmas tree!!" shouted Susan. "We'll design that." answered America and Canada. The tree was full of maple leaves and stars but then Susan inserted a Santa statue at the top instead of a star. After some while, they heard Finland approaching.

"Everyone hide!" shouted Romano. "Finland is coming!!" shouted China. "Hide!!" shouted England. And everyone hid. "Moi, moi... Where is everyone?" asked Finland. "Merry Christmas, Finland!!" shouted everyone but then Susan wasn't there.

"Where is Swed--Susan?" asked Finland. "Uh..." everyone uttered. "Sorry..." Susan answered. "I can't do this!!" she shouted and removed her hat. "Susan!!" shouted Finland. "What!?" Susan answered back. "I can't--- I just can't... I have no perfect gift for you this Christmas Eve." Susan told him and cried. "I am so sorry, Finland!!"

She went out of the cottage and sat on the bench near it. "I can't... I just can't... But why? What holds me back??" she asks herself. "Pick yourself up!" Romano told her. "What?" Susan asked. "Blah. Nevermind." Romano replied and went away.

Everyone got out of the cottage and walked to the park.

"Finland!" Susan shouted as she comes close. "Oh, Sweden, I mean, Susan, what seems to be the problem?" Finland replied. "I can't be Santa!! I am so sorry!!" Sweden answered. "You don't need to be, Susan. I love you for being who you are. You do not need to be someone else." Finland replied and kissed Susan's forehead. You are my perfect gift.

"Besides, I know you are the one who planned all of this." Finland added. "Well, it's --" Susan was about to continue but Finland cut it, "I mean, I don't care who planned or made the decorations. You had efforts on this and that what matters." "Thanks, Finland." Susan answered and hugged him.

Everyone enjoyed their Christmas Eve!