Chapter #4| Drunk Jax

J A X

One week I've been avoiding my fathers calls, I can only imagine how pissed he is. How can you respect a man who can only think about themselves? I refuse to agree with his decisions, just because I am his son doesn't mean he can order me around or make decisions behind my back. I shook those thoughts away and concentrate painting with the children. I adore each and one of them, they're just because and they're starting to show their personality.

"Dennis, you need to share with your friends" I said softly to him. Dennis stopped yelling at Bianca and Hunter as they try to pick a different colour of paint.

"Shware?" he asked. I smiled.

"Yes Dennis, sharing with your friends is good" I replied. He looked at me for a minute then nods as he gently shove the plastic plate filled with paint to Bianca and Hunter. Checking the time, Mary called the children inside for lunch. As they quickly rush to wash their hands and begin cleaning the mess, pain all over the table and chairs, toys scattered around. I sighed picking up the toys and wiping the table and chairs.

"What's for lunch?" I asked Mary.

"Pasta bake" she replied handing me a bowl of delicious homemade pasta bake. Sharron the centre's chef also handed Mary a large bowl or fruit salad for afternoon tea.

"Delicious as always Sharron" I said to her.

"Glad you like it" she replied and walk to the next room. Once we finished eating, Mary washed the plates while I prepare their beds. Making sure the children have their blankets, I played a soft soothing music from my ipod to put them to sleep, it works every time.

"Want to go out tonight?" asked Mary.

"It's a work night Mary" I replied. I know she's going to get me drunk and I know I'll be late for work and this time Susan will fire me.

"It's a public holiday tomorrow, we don't work anyways" she says. I sighed, completely forgot about that.

"Fine but I won't be drinking" I replied

******

"Drink, drink, drink!" the crowd yelled. I drank a whole bottle of Jack Daniels in one go, I laugh watching Mary struggle drinking half of it.

"Hand over the money" I said. Mary glared at me giving me a hundred dollar bill, I dragged her to the dance floor. We both grind against each other not caring how stupid we looked, we can't even dance but right now we just don't care.

"The alcohol is starting to kick in" she says. Quickly grabbed her arm before she tumble to the ground, I accidently stepped on her shoe slipped and dragging her down with me. Bumping into someone on my way down landing on my ass. Guess the alcohol kicked in for me to, we both laughed trying our best to stand up.

"M-My legs d-don't work" Mary slurred.

"Watch where you are going asshole!" someone yelled. I looked up staring at whoever is yelling at me, my vision blurred staring at this blurry man before me.

"No you are the asshole" I replied pointing at his shoes, I looked at his shoes then giggled, I really like his shoes even though they're blurry but they still looked nice.

"Yeah you asshole, bwack off!" Mary growled. Mary stood well trying to stand on one heel, her finger touched his chest as she growled nonsense to him.

"Get off me!" yelled the man. With my blurred vision, I see the man grabbing her arm, felt anger build within I let a loud war cry and bite his thigh. I didn't realise the music stopped playing in the club but all I can think about is saying my best friend Fred.

"I'll save you Fred!" I yelled and bite the mans thigh once again. He groaned in pain feeling his hand grip onto my hair trying to pull my head back and also trying to shove Fred (aka Mary, he's drunk guys) away.

J U S T I N

I didn't picture my night to be attack by two drunkard idiots, my security guard took them away from me. That twink bite my thigh and it hurts like hell.

"Take them the to nearest hotel, book a room for them. I'll be pressing charges against them and will have a talk with them once they're sober" I ordered my men. I looked at the twink passed out on the dance floor, I couldn't help but admire his beauty. Once at the hotel, I laid on the bed feeling exhausted, just wanted a night to have fun and forget everything but those two idiots had to ruin it. I closed my eyes allowing darkness to consume me.

"Sir, the couple are awake" said Gavin one of my security guard. I nodded finishing tying my tie, I walked out of my room and soon to be expecting my lawyer arriving at minute now. Walking into their room, I see them both stare at me in confusion.

"Do you two remember what happened last night?" I asked them. I put a chair in front of the bed, sitting down waiting for them to answer my question.

"Um ... no but may I ask who you are and why we're here?" the women replied.

"What about you young man, care to answer my question" I asked the twink. He looked at me with his hazel eyes, I felt my c*ck twitch by just staring at him. What the hell is wrong with me? Maybe it's because I didn't have sex this week, yeah that's the reason.

"I-I don't remember anything as well" he replied. I nearly groaned hearing his soft voice, goodness something is wrong with me.

"Let me refresh your memory, last night you two attacked me while drunk. My men had to take you two away from me" I replied. Their eyes widen in shock, fear also linger within their gaze and they should be. I explained the attack in detail to them, they both looked guilty and immediately apologised but I wasn't having it.

"You'll be hearing from my lawyer soon" I said. Not wanting to waste my time any further I stood walking towards the door until I heard the young man calling me to stop.

"Please sir, we apologise for our behaviour but please do not press charges" the twink pleaded. For some reason I felt pity towards the young man so I agreed to not press charges against them. Gavin handed them their phones and wallet, I told them they will be paying for their room. I walked out hoping the paparazzi wasn't there last night.