the end of a chapter part 2

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V

She woke up and she saw two strange jets flying, dash flew behind them and fired two rockets at them but they missed. She about to fire again but the wing of the jet blew up and started burning, dash tried to pull up but she spun towards the ground and she screamed. She woke up in her living room and looked around and her friends was around her. Fluttershy hugged her and asked, "are you okay dashie?"

She panted heavily and said, "i-i think so."

She rubbed the sweat off her head and sunset said, "dash we don't want you to go into the air force."

She looked at them, "is she telling the truth?" Dash asked while remembering the dream but she shook the it off

Applejack said, "we are just worried about you sugarcube."

Dash started to shake as she kept remembering the dream and she covered her ears, rarity walked to the other and said, maybe we should stop it looks like dash is getting upset."

They look at her and dash is hugging fluttershy and shaking badly. The silence was broken when a knock was heard at the door, twilight walked over and opened the door then looked surprise, "hello spitfire." Twilight stepped aside to let her in

She walked in and said, "dash next week you will be shipped out and sent to Germany."

Dash jumped at her and asked, "next week?! German!"

Dash passed out and flutter shy cached her, spitfire said, "wow she seems nervous."

twilight lead her into a different room and said, "she isn't nervous well she might be but she is just upset because she wont see us again."

she sighed and said to twilight, "look twilight is it? i'm sorry but this is what dash signed up for so she has to follow it to the end and she cant drop out so close to her release date."

pinkie appeared out of the vent and said, "isn't their anyway we can stop this?"

spitfire rubbed her head annoyed, suddenly dash walked in, "don't worry girls I can come visit once or twice...a year."

Flutters hugged her and cried, rarity hugged fluttershy and said, "it will be okay dear she will come back."

She hugged everyone, "see you all in a few months..." Dash said while walking towards the door

Spitfire said, "I'm sorry everyone but she signed up for this, it was all her choice."

~many hours of flight later~

Dash arrived in Germany and looked around some locals seemed happy to have more troops to protect them but others seem angry because they are worried it will just bring more war. She took a deep breath and walked into town and to the military base there she saw a wanderbolt she never saw before he ran over and said, "dash I am silver lining and I need you to get into that fighter jet and fly around get a feel for the area because you will be here for along time."

He threw her the keys and she smiled and threw them back, "sorry but I have my own ride!"

A blue jet with rainbows on the wings was being pushed in by a truck, she jumped into her jet and put on her helmet and mask. The truck rolled away and dash took off into the sky, she flew around at top speed she thought to herself, "man this is awesome! I already miss my friends...but I will call them and ask them to come visit!"

Suddenly she was broke out of the thought as she got light headed, "oh man I'm going to fast I have to slow down..."

Dash tried to move but the presser was preventing her from moving, he looked to the sides of the jet and saw two jet fighters she heard a voice but all she was able to make out was, "la- dange- ord-"