rules & payments

so here are the rules:

//must be following me.

//must do the payments and follow the form. or i'll reject your request.

//be patient. i'm not a machine that can make covers every day.

//use the cover i made. use it for at least 2 days bc i put effort on every graphic i make.

//maximum of 2 requests. 'give chance to others,' that's what they say.

//do not remove my watermark/name. who are you to do that?

//vote this chapter.

//add this to your reading list.

//if you're not gonna use my graphic anymore, put it in the multimedia (i forgot what it's called).

payments:

+follow. i don't care if i look thirsty for followers but duh, i made ur cover.
+vote&comment. to show appreciation and to know that u're still kicking lol.
+dedication. dedicate a single chapter to me. idek if editors still require this but i do, so.
+credit. credit me in the description of your story, e.g: 'thanks to @/haringchris for making the cover!'
+vote 5 entries on my portfolio. idk where i saw this payment but i actually think it's pretty clever so i'm doing it as well.

and the things u must not do:

-request on other shop(s) or vice versa. sorry if i'm being bossy but yeah.
-expect much. do not expect ur cover to be perf af bc i'm not a pro ps user.
-make ur own form. just no. don't worry, the form will be on the next chapter!
-unfollow me after u get ur cover. bitch please. do this and i'll beat the hell out of you hihihi.

i hope you follow the simple rules and please pay accordingly or i'll murder u in ur sleep.

ps: i'm honestly not that harsh, just for this chapter lol.