Chapter 16

Jungkook

Gosh! I love her so much. Can't I have her all to myself now?

I put on my hand behind her neck, kissing her deeper as her hands were on my chest.

" Dahyun, sweetheart. Let's eat l-unch." I heard mom's voice and Dahyun hurriedly pushed me away, I rolled my eyes and looked at my mom who was grinning.

" We'll be right there, mom." I said. She nodded and chuckled then left.

I looked at Dahyun and leaned in to kiss her back but she pushed me away and get off the bed. She was mad.

" Omg! That was embarrassing! I just met your mother just now and the second time she saw me, I was underneath you. What will she think of me?" She scolded me.

" Relax. My mom saw that I trapped you so she won't anything bad about you." I said. She sighed and touched my forehead.

" Your fever has tone down. Let's eat lunch, I'm hungry." She said. I nodded and get off the bed then went to the bathroom first before going downstairs.

-

Mom said she was free the whole day and will take care of me today and she wanted to know more about Dahyun. I was happy to hear that but... her phone rang. I looked down as I felt Dahyun held my hand and lightly squeezed.

" Excuse me," Mom excused herself to the living room.

I sighed.

" I knew that would happen. What was I expecting?" I said.

" Maybe it's not an important call?" Dahyun said, trying to persuade me. I just nodded.

I heard my mom sighed on her way here. She smiled and walked towards me.

" Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. Emergency again. I'll make it up to you later." She kissed my temple. " Dahyun, please take care of Jungkook for me." She said then after Dahyun nodded, she left right away.

I didn't know what to feel. She promised.

I stood up and ran to my room. I hate this.

The door opened and I knew it was Dahyun. She sat on my bed and back hugged me.

" I'm sorry." She said.

" It's not your fault that she had to go to work. This happened every time Dahyun . I'm sick of it." I said.

" It's okay. I'm here for you." She said and hugged me tighter.

" Please, don't ever leave me." I said as I hugged her arms.

-

It was exam week. Our final exam then my school days will be over.

This past few weeks, I just focused on studying with the help of Jimin and Dahyun.

Well, me and Dahyun are still not official yet. Once we got our results, we'll be official. She said, it's okay if I didn't get to top 30 but I still need to show her that I work hard and I did.

During the math exam, I surprisingly can answer it. Well, I hate math. Who doesn't?

Most of the time, we would spent our time at the library in school hour and at Dahyun's house in our free time. Dahyun is so smart that makes me loves her even more. Jimin too, but I don't love him more because I envied him. Dahyun will always looked for him when she don't understand. Knowing Jimin, he would be gladly to help her and even stuck out his tongue at me sometime. It wasn't even a competition between me and Jimin but why do I feel like it does? Dahyun did said, she chose me, idiot Jungkook instead of that smart Jimin. Pshh. I'm fine. Because I'm her idiot. Smirk..

But then I realized that I should have study harder, I regretted all the time I wasted on playing something useless. I thought girls like hot, sexy and handsome guys, well they do but Dahyun, she wanted a hot, sexy, handsome too but a smart guy but because I'm 'smart', she chose me.

Hey, I'm not lying. I am smart. After I studied, I can answer everything easily. It was just because I was lazy that makes me an idiot. Dahyun even said that I can be smarter than Jimin. Heh.

" Just because she said you can be smarter than me, doesn't mean you are." He pouted.

" Whatever." I stuck my tongue at him. " She still loves me." He rolled his eyes.

" Stop bragging that she loves you." He spat. I laughed and continue reading my book.

It has been 20 minutes since Dahyun left us in the library. Where's that girl?

I told Jimin that I'll look for Dahyun and he just nodded. I left the library and look for her around the locker hallway.

" Stop it, Jinyoung!" I heard Dahyun yelled. Jinyoung?

I ran towards it and saw Jinyoung was holding her hand. My eyes widen and I hurriedly ran towards them and punched Jinyoung's face. I took Dahyun's arm as she hold onto my waist and stayed behind me.

" What the heck were you trying to do?" I asked, furiously. He laughed and looked at me.

" Nothing, just trying to kiss her kissable lips." My blood was started to boiled.

" I'm going to kill you!" I yelled but Dahyun hugged me.

" Jungkook, no! It's not worth it!" She said. I tried pushing her off me but she won't let me.

Then Jimin suddenly appeared in front of me,

" Go away, Jinyoung. She's belongs to Jungkook." He said but Jinyoung laughed.

" Damn, Jimin. You like her as well, right? Why are you giving her to Jungkook? Can't you see that Jungkook's just using you?"

" Shut the fuck up! Leave! Before I make you." Jimin said. Jinyoung smirked then walked away. Jimin walked away as well.

I turned to Dahyun and cupped her cheeks.

" Hey you okay?" She nodded and hugged me. " Don't ever go anywhere without me, understand?" She just nodded. I raised her chins and give her a small smile. " Let's go. Exam is starting in 10 minutes." She nodded and I intertwined our fingers together as she rest her head on my arm, hugging it. I let go of her hand and wrapped my arm around her waist as she wrapped her arm around mine.

I took a glance at her, she hasn't spoke since the incident. Suddenly, she halted her footsteps.

" Jungkook-ah," I looked at her. " I'm curious. What happened between Jimin and Jinyoung??" She asked.

Ohh god. What should I say?

End of chapter 16

Is this story boring? Why am I not getting a lot of readers and votes? ㅠ_ㅠIf yes, please tell me. thank you.