Brotherly Love Overdone

Hiro sighed as he continued his way home. Tadashi, his brother, left school almost an hour ago and said he would be back to pick him up, but hiro decided to go ahead and start walking. They could meet up on the way.

He knew it was late, it was almost 10:30. He did not have any bot fights to go to tonight, he did not need to go anyway, he got plenty of money last time. He got 400$! The man bet everything he had on him thinking hiro was a weak easy win.

Hiro chuckled at the memory as he looked up seeing a few stars and a crescent moon. It was pretty.

He wondered what was taking Tadashi so long to get here, he's already half way home and no sign of him. Normally he's always on time. Then again, our Aunt is gone for the weekend and Tadashi has to cook for them.

Hiro shook his head knowing his brother was a bad cook.

But he tries and that's what matters. His brother was always their for him. And always at the nick of time. They did almost everything together. Almost.

They still had off times. But tadashi was always their. His brother sometimes would just stair at him, saying how he's so luckily to have the best cutest little brother ever.

Shaking his head hiro turned onto an alleyway, a shortcut to get home he found a while back.

Hiro knew the ally was a bit narrow arrow and reeked a bit because of the trashcans but it was better than walking all the way around.

Suddenly something grabbed hiros arm and tanked him back causing him to help in pain at the tight grip. Before hiro could pull away a flash of silver made him freeze as the knife hovered next to his thought.

"You lost me lots of money kid. I want I little payback." A deep man's voice said from behind hiro.

Hiros eyes watered as his body shook in fear. "I'm sorry... B-but I won fair and-"

"SHUT UP!!"

Hiro flinched as he was cut off, wishing he was home with his brother. "You cheated. You tricked me!" The man snaps angrily.

Hiro felt the knife press against his skin and as tears began to stream down his face he knew one wrong move and the knife will break skin. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." Hiro whimpers out fearfully.

" 'Sorry' is not enough. "

The man pulls the knife away and moves it into a stabbing position. Hiro watches in horror at the knife pointing at him, his body trembling in fear as he watched the man point the knife towards his chest.

Hiro was unable to close his fear filled eyes and just as the knife came down, another hand grabbed the man's hand.

Hiro watches unblinking as Tadashi rips the man's hand away, the knife falling to the ground. Tadashi yanked hiro from the man's grasp, his eyes clouded in pure blank rage.

Hiro fell to the ground and when he opened his eyes he watched as his brother punched the man in the face with such force, a sicking crack was heard telling hiro that the nose was not only broken, but shattered.

The man fell onto his back screaming in pain, but Tadashi seemed unable to hear or care for it.

Hiro thought that was all. But his eyes widened when Tadashi fell to his knees grabbing the knife and pointing it at the pitiful man crying in pain and he was sorry.

Hiro watched horror struck as Tadashi brought the knife down. The man's screams filled his ears. He watched unable to look away as Tadashi pulled the knife out and repeatedly dove it back into the man's body.