Above

" One of the stupidest mistakes in life is thinking that the people who hurt you wont hurt you again "

*Flashback*

" Mommy, don't hurt me, don't hurt me anymore" i whispered

" Why should i listen to what you say? , since you were born you have brought nothing to the family , you were a mistake Blaze a big mistake! "  she replied bringing her hand behind her head to slap me repeatedly .

I know nothing will stop the way they treat me, there never has been, there never will be. 

"STOP , THIS IS THE POLICE "

They handcuff both my parents and take them away.

*Flashback*

My names Blaze , I'm seventeen , i live in a bedsit , my possessions include a surfboard , clothes and a few of the basics. I only just moved here from the orphanage and now I'm out on my own in the big wild world with nobody to care about , nobody who cares about me. I don't talk about my past , i don't tell anyone. Nobody needs to know. I work at McDonald's and it earns me enough for what i have . My passion is surfing ,its what takes me away from everything ,its just what i do .I don't know where my life's going right now, nowhere really.

I pull on my work uniform that consists of black pants, a brown top and a black baseball cap. I hate this but what can i do? It gets me enough to keep me alive so i cant complain no matter how much i want to.

I walk into the doors of McDonald's and sigh "God please help me"

I walk over to my assigned drive through window and sit myself down for the day.

This is going to be a long day.

"Good morning , welcome to McDonald's , what would you like?" I said through the window to a rather large middle aged woman who looked quite rich 

"Um il have 2 double cheese burgers "

"Anything else ?"

"Yeah"

"What is that?"

"Large fries, uh three bags and uhhh"

"Yes?"

"A large chocolate milkshake"

"Is that all ?"

"Ummmmmmm ........ yeah "

She drives through to the next window. A thank you would have been nice, i mutter to myself .

People come by , boring as usual. 

"Good morning , welcome to McDonald's , what would you like?" I asked for what seemed like the 100th time today.....

"A date with you" a young boy about my age asked , he looks mysterious, different, the bad boy type.... Anyhow i don't want anybody , boys and men are overrated , i shudder as thoughts about my father pass through my mind , tears threaten to pour down my face but i blink them back. I'm  not weak.

"No thank you" I reply slightly quicker than i should have done

"What would you really like to eat?"

"Nothing , i just like going through drive throughs chatting to fit girls"

"Really, well I'm sure Wendy in the next window would love you she's the McDonald's slut."

"But i want you"

"Yeah I'm sure you wont be able to resist Wendy's beauty"

He grumbles

"Bye now"

************************************************************************************************************

A/N 

So guys the first chapter is up! Hope you like it !!!  If anything has upset or offended you in the first chapter then please tell us and we are very sorry . Child line is always good for problems 0800 11111 . Please vote , comment and share !!!! x

 Love from Anya and Olivia