Summer With The Bad Boy (Part 7)

*Narrator’s  P.O.V*

Zayn watched as his flower trailed her thin fingers up and down the young police officers chest, he could see how much she was affecting him. Alia grabbed the tense police officer by the collar and pushed him against the wall roughly, she slowly leaned into him while pushing her body against his.

“Now, if you do as I say you could maybe take me out sometime” Alia smirked at the boy.

“N-no I can-” The boy’s sentence was cut short as Alia ‘accidently’ brushed her hand over his crotch, causing him to squirm.

“Oops” She winked innocently, while biting her lip.

“Okay, what do you w-want?” The last came out as a moan, because Alia decided to grind her hips against his.

“Go tell your police officer friends that you’ve lost us, and I’ll give you my phone number in return, deal?” Her minty breath travelled down his throat as his mouth was ajar to the current position he was in.

“Okay, give me i-it now” He pulled out his notebook and pen, handing it to Alia.

“I’ll write my number down, leave it on this hay stack and you’ll pretend this never happened” she smiled, quickly scribbling down her number before running off to the other side of the barn.

 I’m guessing you’re wondering how this happened? Well it all started after Alia had dragged Zayn into her car….

11:23am

Alia drove through the green light at the speed limit of 20mph. Zayn let out a huff of annoyance as the car stopped for about the 6th time in about 5 minutes.

“Will you shut up” Alia growled at Zayn.

“We’re not getting anywhere!” Zayn moaned, twisting his body to face outside the window. Alia searched around the car, making a rustling noise causing Zayn to become more annoyed as she went on.

“What the fuck are you doing?”  Zayn asked twisting round to become greeted by a blue and red light. A smirk played upon Alia’s lips, as Zayn looked at her in confusion.

“Police lights, EBay” She smiled evilly. Alia opened the window of her car, and secured the lights on the top of her car. Sliding back in, she fixed her hair in the mirror before flicking on the police lights. Soon enough the cars parted to make a pathway for Zayn and Alia.

“Is this even legal?” Zayn questioned, staring out in shock while the cars separated.

“Since when did you care if stuff was legal?” Alia bit back, hitting the pedal to send them speeding down the road.

After 15 quick minutes of speeding down the, now empty, road, Alia turned off the police lights and slowed back down to the speed limit.

“When did you become so wild?” Zayn smirked, looking at Alia’s cheek.

“When did you decide to become my friend?” Alia asked, making Zayn quieten down.

Ten minutes later, they arrived at an empty field filled with nothing but grass and mud.  Alia drove into the field, and eventually parked her car.

“What are we-“Zayn stopped when Alia started to take her top off. Most people would think she’s a slut, or she’s trying to get it ‘on’ with Zayn. Zayn thought the latter.

“Look Alia, I know what you’ve heard about me but I don’t like you that way so-“

“Don’t flatter yourself, just take your clothes off” She ordered Zayn, and he obliged. Soon enough they were down to their underwear.

Summer With The Bad BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara