Aishiteru: Gift(sasunaru)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own Naruto or any of its characters nor the cover. If i do there's no sasusaku and naruhina in Naruto Series. Believe me(๑>؂<๑).
  I only own this oneshot story because it came from my own mind.

THIS CONTAINS YAOI OR BOYXBOY DON'T LIKE DON'T READ.
PLS FOR MY SAKE, VOTE AND COMMENT A COMPLIMENT. PLS.

I'M NOT AN AMERICAN TEENAGER, SO MAYBE THERE'S A LOT OF GRAMMAR DEPICTION. I'M NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH FOR SHORT.

FOLLOW ME. I'M BEGGING YOU😂😂😂

@ChainLacus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto silently listen to their kakashi-sensei until they heard the rung of the bell signaling the end of the class today. After kakashi bid his goodbye to his students, he stood fast and exited the room, thinking of how his night will be with his uke Iruka. (pervert sensei).

Then naruto stood up last to go in his locker to put some book that he didn't  needed for tonights assignment. Until a certain raven haired taller guy tap his shoulder. When naruto closed his locker he immediately looked at the guy that tap him.

"S-sasuke? What do you w-want? " naruto asked nervously as his crush was just standing right in front of him.

But instead of answering the question of the blond, he pinned him in the lockers while their noses were touching.

"s-s-sasuke? " the blond boy was now getting butterflies in his stomach due to the sudden action of the raven haired boy. Now naruto was blushing madly.

Then sasuke travel through naruto's ear whispering. "hn. Na-ru-to-kun~". Sending shivers through his spine.

"w-w-what is i-it?" asked the blond. He can't even spoke straight.

"Ai-Shi-Te-Ru, naruto-kun~" sasuke said still whispering with seductive tone but the blond didn't even noticed because of their position.

To sasuke's luck. No one was there now because the students already left the school grounds.

"h-huh? I-i-i don't know that. Can you t-tell me what exactly it is? " naruto asked while face even redder than before.

Sasuke then faced the blond with a visible smirk on his face. Naruto gulped.

" I know that its not familiar to you, and it makes sense. But no, i wont tell you!. Ohh i got an idea, find the meaning of that and you will receive A gift from me. "sasuke said still holding the smirk.

Then naruto lit up upon hearing the word 'gift'. He wants gift for sure. 

"o-okey. But whats the gift, is it much delicious than ramen? " naruto asked cutely while blushing and smiling. (CUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE).

"Of course my gift is much delicious than ramen and you'll surely love it. If you know the answer come to my house at saturday afternoon. " naruto only nodded in lose of words.

But before sasuke let go of the blond, he pecked the tip of his nose teasing him and smirk widely after seeing narutos tomato face. He let go of the blond and turned around while licking his own lips still walking to go to the gate. He really do loved tomatoes, but narutos tomato face made him excited in Saturdays night. And the blond left there shock watching sasuke's retreating image until it was out of sight now and then he left out the gate too.