CHAPTER 41-' MISCARRIAGE.'

UNEDITED

ALICE'S P.O.V.

So you already have known, i'm having a baby girl and her name will be Elizabeth. After the queen cause that what my  baby girl is to me.  A god damn queen👑  and that what make me so darn excited..  Also i am excited for later. Austin is taking me  out on a picnic again.

Last time we went on a picnic, was at night and it was beautiful, i was a little confused at first but it went smoothly afterwards. He said that he love spending quality time with me away from work and the pack. He said that i will love what he have planned for this evening. I tried asking and persuading but it was no use. He was head high of keeping this a surprise. 

I checked my watch and it read 3 o'clock, which means   i have few more hours, before it picnic time..

Well, I will use this time to get my attire for later occasion. I opened my closest and pull out a few dresses, tops and genes pants. I even tried on a few.  Btw, i only pick out the proper attire for my pregnancy.

It come down  to the top three.  A black knee length dress  or a top which have a slit on one side and have one shoulder hole, with my favourite genes pants or another dress, but this time ,  it was a little longer from the other and it's my favourite colour which is blue if u don't know.

It was to hard for me, so I take a picture of all three outfit and send it to Maxi and G,to see their opinions,  which does be amusing something.

In a blink of an eye I got a text from the both of them.  Oh yh I forgot to tell you I send it on a group chat we all created so it will save some time... Right anyways.. The both of them surprisedly picked the same outfit,  which is the the blue sparkly  loose dress.

I smiled at the text.  I replied back right away. 

"Thank girls, I like that decision too,  well talk later and luv u two xoxo. 😘."

I rested my phone on my dresser when my phone goes ping.  It must be G or Max. 

I opened up the message and I was right,  but it was just from the both of them instead. 

"Ur welcome boo (kissy face). Tell me about everything thing (wiggling eyebrows).  And luv u too. Xoxxxoo = G."

"ur wel, sexy,  hope u get ur game on tonight, just use protection u don't want twins (wink😋). And u better tell me EVERYTHING, no buts or and,  also love u too b.  Talk later. 😘= Maxie."

I smiled, giggled and roll my eyes at the screen. I truly have the best friends a girl could ever wanted.   I replied,  which was the end if the text. 

"Whatever girls  and Maxie go wash ur brain, chat later boos."

I checked my watch and see that I still got some more free hours till  picnic time.

Well my body was aching for a nice quick nap.  It come like a Gas Station,  car go to Gas Station so it will get more energy,which is the gas...  well I need a nap for more energy,  cause I have a feeling I will need it tonight. 

Elizabeth baby, mummy is going to take a quick nap,  please let mama take it, no kicking or any out of expected hormones. 

Oh yh I forgot to tell you guys that Elizabeth does listen to me when I speaks to her.  Mum said she like the waves of my voice, so in that moment right there and then I know she's going to be a mama's girl, don't get me wrong she will love her dad too but she will be my baby correction a mama's baby..

I rubbed my stomach and drifted away with welcoming dreams.

I got an urge to get up.  I debated in my sleep when I give in and jumped up.  "Oh shit,  the time. " I wasted no time checking the time, when I breathe out in relief,  I have just enough time to get ready and  watch a single episode of  totally spies.