Until I Met You- Chapter Nine

"I'm so ready to go home." Chris sighed, looking up at the ceiling. Eddie stood in front of the mirror, combing his hair.

"Well, baby, just a few more hours here." Eddie said. Chris got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around Eddie from behind. He planted soft kisses along his neck.

"I just want to be home alone with you." Chris whispered. Eddie turned around and kissed Chris on the nose.

"Last night with you was really amazing. I felt like it was our own wedding night." Eddie said, blushing and laughing.

Chris smiled. "Yeah. And just think next time we do it, it won't hurt as bad."

"I'm so proud of you, Chris. For, you know, telling your mom about us."

Chris nuzzled his nose over Eddie's. "Thank you, baby. You're so important to me."

Eddie smiled. "I love when you say that stuff to me."

"Well-"

"Chris, Eddie, come downstairs. They'll be here soon." Chris' mother said as she walked past the room.

"Fuck." Chris sighed. Eddie took his hand.

"It's okay, baby. You're only meeting your step-brother."

"Well, if he happens to be gay and flirts with you, let's hope I don't beat him to death."

* * *

Chris snuck his tongue in Eddie's mouth, quickly exploring his mouth. From the corner of Eddie's eyes, he looked around to make sure Chris' mother wasn't coming.

"Stop, stop." Eddie whispered, giggling. He pushed Chris away.

"Why?" Chris whined.

"I don't want to make out in front of your mom."

"She's in a different room. Come on, just one more."

Eddie pecked Chris's lips. "There."

"You call that a kiss?"

Eddie nodded. "Yes."

"Come on, kiss me." Chris whined. Eddie cupped both of his cheeks and placed a big, deep kiss on his lips.

"There."

Chris smiled. "Better."

The door bell rang.

"Here we go." Chris sighed. His mother opened the door and two men walked in. Chris' step-father, and his step-brother.

Eddie's heart race picked up. He began to sweat. He froze in his spot. He couldn't move, he couldn't see straight. Standing right there, was the devil himself, grinning at Eddie.

"Eddie?" Chris asked, looking at Eddie with concern.

"Chris, meet your step-brother, Mike."

Eddie felt as if he was going to faint. Chris was shaking him and yelling his name.

"Eddie! Please talk to me!"

"It's him," Eddie whispered. "It's him, Chris. He's here! It's him!"

"Long time no see, huh, Eddie?" Mike asked with the biggest smirk on his face. He was so evil. He even looked evil.

Chris was so mad he was beginning to see red. His hands balled into fist and he instantly went running at Mike and tackled him down to the floor.

He threw punches one straight after another. He was screaming in Mike's face, Eddie was crying and shaking, and Chris' mother was screaming at Chris to get off him.