Prologue

They stared at the pretty girls as they walked by.

Alec. Tyler. Nathan. Luke. Nick. Kyle. And Cole, the new guy.

They all had one thing in common.

Three gold studs on their tattered brown leather bracelet.

Three studs.

Three words.

The Pretty Boys.

They were in a gang, doing gang things.

Sure, they were introverts you could say. But once you walked up to them they were all over you, their charm unable to resist, so I've heard.

And I, I was part of a gang, too. We were just more secretive about it.

Alec. He had dark ebony hair, hazel colored eyes, and a chiseled body.

Tyler. Dirty blond hair, lime green eyes, and little more of a lanky body.

Nathan. Blonde hair, ocean blue eyes. He's bulky. He used to be captain of the varsity football team but then joined The Pretty Boys.

Luke. Inky black hair with curls, paired with marble blue and green eyes.

Nick. Luke's identical twin brother.

Kyle. Sandy blonde hair and green eyes and the most mesmerizing smile.

And Cole. My brother. We both have chestnut hair, hazel eyes with flecks of gold swimming in them, a sharp jawline, and tall and skinny bodies. But Cole has abs that you can see through his shirt. Trust me, I'm not checking him out. I've just seen him around school and my house and my life pretty much.

Now, my gang. The Ravens. We each have a purple bandana hanging out of the back of our pocket, casually. But, we wear them on different days because then people would catch on.

Cheesy, but whatever. But, get this, it's mostly a guy gang. With 7 guys and 2 girls (including me.)

But, my parents don't know.

And The Pretty Boys and The Ravens are arch enemies.

Now what do I do?