5) The Date ~ Lucy's P.O.V

*Time Skip* Lucy's P.O.V *Time Skip*
I woke up the next morning and started to toss and turn, trying to get comfortable. Then I remembered Bellatrix and how I was frightened about her coming back. It wasn't possible. Well it was, but not for awhile, after all I did stun her and petrify her, so surely it will take awhile before I see her again. Right? Course. Anyway I'm bored and have no idea of what to do. I can't possibly go and have a laugh with the twins... They hate me and I can't talk to Bill, I ruined his wedding.

 Mrs and Mr. Weasley are constantly busy and Harry, Ron and Hermione do not like me very much. When I think about it nobody likes me. It is quite pathetic really. How one girl can receive so much hate from anyone and everyone? I couldn't go back to sleep so there was no point trying and I go to any parties because nobody was throwing a party and if they were then they didn't invite me to it. 

They never do unless they feel threatened by me or want something from me. Guys normally invite me for my body and girls invite me for popularity. It's not fair I don't think I ever had a true friend. I hate my past and I dread my future, but the present is not so bad. Especially now, I mean no one is bothering me, no one is calling me names or laughing at me. I'm alone.

 I'm always alone. Even when I am at my parents, no one talks to me. My family consider me a freak. My so called friends find me strange. My so called lover hated me. My acquaintances say I'm different. Passersby call me a traitor. I have some idea why, but it is not much to go on. Any way on the brighter side of life, I have a date "EEEEEEEEE" I squealed happily whilst I clapped my hands

I threw my over the side of the bed and stood up. I walked over to my closet and decided to wear a dress. I slipped out of my pyjama's *Oh my Merlin, I forgot about needing to shower!* I thought, annoyed with myself, I walked over to my chest of draws and took out a robe and wrapped it around myself. I then left my room and went to the bathroom; I locked the door and took off the robe. I turned the shower on and stepped into it, washing my body, I began to sing.

(Kelly Clarkson - Alone)

When I finished singing, I knew that I been in the shower long enough and I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me. I unlocked the door and walked back upstairs to my room. I was so HAPPY! For once I might not be considered a freak or weird or strange. I got dressed "BREAKFAST IS READY!" I heard Mrs. Weasley shout *Perfect timing!* I thought as I happily made my way down stairs.

 As I entered the kitchen I saw all of the Weasleys already sat down at the table "Wow... What's the event?" Ron asked, his mouth wide open as was his 4 other brothers and Harry's (Bill's has his own place with Fleur). I spotted Ginny and Hermione "Ginny, Hermione do you think it is too much?" I asked gesturing to what I was "What for?" Ginny asked "A date" I replied and the two girls smiled "Then no, it's beautiful!" Hermione exclaimed happily and I smiled "Thanks" I squealed in happiness and sat down next to Charlie and Fred and I was opposite Hermione. 

Mrs. Weasley served our breakfast, and then joined us "So... Who is he?" Hermione asked and I started to smile again "His name is Peter!" I exclaimed "Alright, alright. Let's start from the beginning. What does he look like? Detailed please!" Ginny ordered "He is a bit taller than Charlie, but not by much. He has the most gorgeous green eyes that stand out a mile away and he is muscular" The girls squealed when I said 'Muscular' and giggled "He has chocolate brown hair and he is just so amazingly hot. He got it all. You know?" I sighed dreamily as I thought about him.

The girls giggled a bit more and looked at each other grinning "What time" Fred started "Are you" George continued "Meeting him?" They finished in unison "10:00 am" I replied smiling like an idiot "So Charlie how's your love life?" Ginny smiled mischievously; yeah I have learnt that when ever someone is up to something in this family, they tend to smile scarily. I looked over at Charlie to see what he would say "I don't want a woman to tell me what to do I'm flying free" Charlie stated "Yeah, until your certain desires kick in" The twins scoffed.

 I chuckled and looked over at Percy "You alright there Perce?" I questioned, I have also opened up more to this family, especially to Ginny and even Hermione. They are my true family. Well it feels like it anyway and everyone treats me like a real person rather than some scum from the streets. It's nice "Yeah, I'm fine" He replied and I just shrugged "Lucy! I need to talk to you" Percy suddenly stated.

 Loudly and it made me jump "Ermm... Okay" I said as I was half way out of my seat, when it happened "I like you a lot. I mean the like like and I don't want you to go out with that boy later" He admitted and the whole kitchen went silent. I gulped. My eyes were wide as I stared at him in shock *what do I do? I don't like him in that way* I thought "You like Charlie don't you" Percy said after awhile, breaking the silence and I started coughing "N- no!" I stuttered "Oh! Look at the time, I gotta go" I said as I looked at my watch less wrist and scurried out of the kitchen "Be back at 5. Bye" I called as I left. I sighed in relief as I apparated to Diagon Alley to meet Peter.

*Time Skip*

I was sat in the three broomsticks with Peter and he was currently trying to get me drunk "So... Let's play... 21 questions" I said trying to get his mind off getting me drunk "Sure" He replied "Full name?" I asked "Peter Parker Piper, What about yours?" He asked "Lucinda Penelope Andrews, favourite colour?" I asked "Blue, favourite animal?" "Dragon, Quidditch or music?" I didn't even have to think about his question, I just kinda said it straight away "That's unfair... Err... Both" He answered "Chose" I whined playfully and he sighed "Fine... Quidditch" He groaned, then looked at the clock "I gotta go, sorry doll. Ermm, how bout... You meet me tomorrow?" He asked "But I..." He cut me off "Good. See you then" He smiled at me before he disappeared out the door.

 I looked up at the clock... 3:00 pm. I guess it's okay right. I mean, it is not the first time he's done this to me. I've just kept him a secret until now because I didn't know what to make of his disappearances. He always turns up late. Today he turned up at 1:35 pm so I have basically sat in here with him for an hour and a 1/2. I sighed in disappointment. I feel like my first boyfriend is still here. I feel worthless. Unwanted. Unloved. When I got here I basically just walked around the streets a few times and looked around in a few shops. I walked out of the pub and apparated back to the burrow.

I felt as if I was about to cry. I didn't like this feeling of loneliness, but I loved him too much to break up with him. No, no I'm in love with the fact that I feel wanted. Nothing more and nothing less. Now it's time for the hard part, pretending it was a great day and was super exciting. I had to fake a smile, a giggle, a laugh and brace myself for tomorrow.

 I sighed and walked inside wearing the biggest, fakest smile I have ever needed to have. As soon as I walked into the kitchen, everyone asked me questions. I answered them all. I lied. I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door. My back was pushed up against the door as I for support and my body slid down. I cried and cried; suddenly someone knocked on the door "Are you alright?" I heard Percy's concerned voice and I couldn't hold it back anymore, I opened the door, grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside.

After he was in the room, I closed the door and hugged him as I cried "What happened?" He asked and like I said, I could no longer hold it all back "P-P-Pete-e-er" I said "What did he do?" He growled "I've been dating him for awhile now and every time he schedules a date, he always turns up late" I stated a lot more calm now "Okay... And that's bad because?" He questioned "That's not the worse part... He leaves early as well. 

He says that he's late for something and he just isn't like he was when we first started dating" I started crying again "But you told everyone..." I cut him off "I lied" I admitted shamefully "Why don't you break up with him?" Percy questioned "Because I-I-I s-sti-ill l-lo-v-ve h-hi-m" I cried "H-he m-m-ma-k-kes m-me ha-ppy" I added and Percy sighed "I'm sorry Lucy, but you either break u with him or you keep getting hurt" He stated, and then left the room.

 I followed him back down stairs "But Percy, I need your help... Please" I begged before he went into the kitchen "Break up with him or keep getting hurt. Your choice Lucinda" He stated and I ran back upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut.