Liper

PIPER'S POV

As I ran all I could think about was how Jason felt. Did he mean that kiss?  I finally reached my little spot in the woods, it was near Bunker Nine. I sat on the rocks as I cried. I had to either run away or forget the past and go out with someone else. If I ran away they would think I am a baby so nada. Going for number two, I thought about people I could go out with.

 Conner Stoll? Nope. Michael or Mitchell from the Aphrodite cabin? But he's my half-brother. Leo Valdez? Though our parents have had a rocky past, and we do a very successful relationship. As friends. What if we dated? Could that maybe end our parents awkward situation.?

It worked out with Percy and Annabeth, so it could for us. I liked him, friends and I'm all okay with being his girlfriend but what about Leo? I know he liked Calypso, but there was this whole scandal of her being pregnant with another man's child on the way to camp. 

I'm going to have to swallow up my fears of getting rejected and all the regrets I had of Jason.  I walked and walked, thinking about whether I should ask him out or not when I finally stopped in front of the doorway to Bunker Nine. It's now or never. 

I remembered Percy and Annabeth, he sweet and cute they were together. and I wish that my future relationship would end up like theirs. Not with all the hard challenges, but the way they love each other. Like a solid relationship. You probably get it. Anyways, while I was fumbling over my thoughts, Leo came out. I was shocked and surprised, and I didn't know what to do. "I think I like you." I quickly said. I rushed to his side and gazed into his confused eyes. 

Then, I quickly reached over and pecked him on the cheek. I blushed and I sprinted away. That way he wouldn't see me be shy and like me for who I am. I hoped he did. As I reached the Aphrodite cabin, I saw Reyna run out. Also, I didn't want my cabin to find out. But, I was too late cause the Stoll brothers were planning a huge prank on Jason with my cabin. I wasn't going to stop them cause Jason deserved it, but my mother did. 

She was trying to be a responsible parent, and stopping the huge prank was one of her steps to success. Though she promised he would never have a love life or any sort of life. He would suffer for all of eternity for what he did, and even if it was just breaking my heart. He attempted and wanted to break up Percabeth and he successfully created a rift in between the ideal couple. Mom went on and on but I wasn't paying attention.

 I thought about what a fool I was for beliving Jason.  And when Mom poofed away in her sparkles and pink smoke, I rolled onto my bed and hoped that Morpheus would take me to his land and I could forget about the reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: I am so sorry for all the mistakes!