Austin Carlile Teacher Smut

Your POV

"F.uck" You whispered as you jumped out of your bed 30 minutes late. 'I'm going to be so late for class' you thought to yourself as you get dressed into a pair of black shorts and a t-shirt with a flannel over it. You quickly brushed your hair, leaving it straightened from the day before. You grabbed your phone off the charger and picked up your headphones running out to your car.

*skipping drive to school*

Once you arrive at school you run through the building to your class and open the door, not being so subtle about it, making an angry looking Mr. Carlile look your way. "So nice of you to join us ms.y/l/n, see me after class." He said. There was only about 15 minutes left of this class and you had open classes until 3:18. You took your seat in the back and waited for him to finish the lesson.

As he dismissed everyone you got up and walked down to the front. "Sorry I was late Mr.Carlile." you said, having no excuse for him. "You missed over half of the lesson Y/N." he yelled. "I know I just.." oh started but he cut you off stepping closer to you an grabbing your face in his hand. "Maybe I should teach you a different lesson." he said. Kissing you hard and backing you up to his desk.

In shock you kissed back. What the hell was he doing. You weren't opposed to this, in fact you found Mr.Carlile quite attractive. After a while of making out he lifts your shirt above your head and reconnects your lips. Suddenly he pushed you down to your knees and sits back in his chair, he pulls out his member and grabs your head pulling you closer. "Suck it." he says. And you obey. "Yes Mr.Carlile." you say as you I down on him.

Suddenly the door starts to click open. He reacts quickly, shoving you all the way down on him and moving you under the desk. your mouth never leaves him.

"Mr.Carlile I was wondering if you could print off another rubric for the assignment that I missed." another student called from the top of the stairs. "Uhmm. I'm a bit busy right now." he said grunting slightly as you mover your tongue on him. "But I will give it to you tomorrow in class, you can take an extra day to do the assignment." he finished. "Okay. Are you okay, you sound a bit off" she says you see him nod an hear her leave.

He pulls you up from the desk reconnecting your lips. He removes his shirt and slips his pants off, grabbing you and shoving you face down on the desk. He quickly pulls down your pants and you feel his fingers rub your clit. You moan and suddenly feel him fill you up. you moan loudly and he does the same.

His thrusts into you get deeper and harder, "Mr.Carlile! I'm close." You moan hiding yourself up with our hands. "Not yet." he says grabbing your hair and pulling you back to him so you were almost standing against him. "Tell me Y/N, have you learned your lesson." he whispers into your ear. You nod yes but he pulls our hair back more, making you arch your back against him. "I can't hear you Y/N.". "yes" you moan back to him. "Yes who?" he asks pulling on you even more. "Yes Mr.Carlile!" you yell. "Will you be late for my class again?" he asks, his voice low in your ear. "No." you say, but he spanks you, signaling you forgot something. "No Mr.Carlile" you say. "Cum for me." he whispers in your ear. Finally you come undone, once you ride out our high he pulls out of you and you feel him cum on your back.

As you not stay moaning for a second he reaches over and grabs a tissue wiping his cum off your back and throwing the tissue away. You redress yourself and start to head out of the classroom. closing the door behind you.

Later that night you get an email from Mr.Carlile. It read 'see me in my room after class tomorrow again. I need to give you something. (;" the winky face let you know exactly what he wanted, so you purposefully set out a nice sexy outfit for tomorrow and went to bed