Childhood friends

Laines POV~

My mom and dad keep blabbing about living somewhere else... I have no friends anyways so i guess that it doesn't matter... I try to get friends except they call me "try not to laine..." i dont know why they call me that when i try to talk to them... its kinda rude... Im sorta excited about living in a new territory... Maybe i can get good friends! They will understand me and everything! Ugh my paw still hurts after that werewolf attack... I wish mom helped clear it up... Oh well better get ready to go...

Phoenix's POV~

Wow i cant believe there will be a new wolf family in our pack! It might be nicer to meet more people! I can introduce her to Bluepaw and Titonic! Yeah! This will be great! just gotta keep my hopes up for an amazing nice girl to be one of my very best friends!

Bluepaw's POV~

DANG THIS MEAT IS GOOD! I CANT BELIEVE DAD HUNTED FOR THIS IN JUST 30 MINUTES! YUMMEHHHHHH
***********************************
Laines parents tell her that their moving to a new territory and sending her somewhere else safe. Like in Frolic Fro. Her parents give her a gem and stick it to her forhead. the last words they said to her was... "remember us laine... dont forget we will always be with you right in that gem" and they walked off into the distance. Laine was only 2 years old when this happened. She started to walk off to her new territory when she was 4. Once she got there she saw tons of wolfs gathered around a giant wooden stage. She saw a 5 year old brute. He was very cute to her so she wanted to talk to him. She started hearing rumors that he was the son of the main alpha, Zuce (Im not trying to spell Zeus Im trying to make it not look or spell like that😂) She was afraid to talk to him now. He looked over at her and smiled. She started to feel her tail wagging in excitement. A wolf walked over to laine. "Hey are you new here?" "Y-Yes..." she replied. "My names Phoenix! Nice to meet you!" "Laine.. nice to meet you too!" "wanna be friends?" "Yeah! what are friends?" "Friends are wolfs who stick together and never leave each others side!" "Do we need glue?" "Not like that silly *she laughs* Its when you stick up for each other and stay together for as long as we could... until... we eventually fall apart..." "why would that happen?" "Its just a common way of life" "Well were gonna change that! STARTING NOW!" "Yay friends! *she hugs her and she hugs back* ill show you around!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FINISHED! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY! THIS IS GONNA COME OUT MORE OFTEN SO BE AWARE