Meeting Him

Laines POV~

Did i just get a friend? Wow! Its actually kinda nice! I still wanna find out who that brute is... He gets me crazy! Maybe Phoenix knows him!
**********************************
"Hey Phoenix" "Yeah?" "Do you know that brute? The son of Zuce? (Its suppose to be spelt like that😂😂) " "Oh you mean Narik?" "Narik?" "Yeah his dad is the leader of the pack" "i see..." "Why did you ask?" "Oh N-No reason..." "OoooOooo does someone have a crushhhhhh"
"W-WHAT N-NO WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT!" "Just thinking..." "I-Im not into that stuff ya know..." "Ah i see a lone wolf are ya" "No i have you *she laughs*" "OH THAT REMINDS ME! I have to show you to Bluepaw and Titonic!" "Okay!" "Ill go get them! Ill be back later! Meet up at the trail mark at 4?" "Okay ill be there! Bye Phoenix!" "See ya Laine *she rushes off*"

Laines POV~

Well i guess im meeting with more peopleeeee! I think i was ment to be here---
************
*I hear something in the bushes* Huh? Hello? A-Anyone there? *laine walks to the bushes* H-Hello? *she is about to move the bushes and narik jumps on top of her* GAH W-WHAT THE? *shes speechless* "SHHHHHH QUIET IM TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM MY DAD!" w-well i guess you shouldn't yell that loud than "Oh yep should of thought of that" *their faces are right infront of eachother*
"S-S-Sorry..." *he gets up and it seems like laine is really nervous at the moment* "Y-You okay?" H-Hm? Yeah im fine! 100% 10/10 perfectly fine! "Say whats your name? I haven't seen you around here before" O-Oh im new to this territory... The names Laine.. "Laine? What a unique name! "My names Narik... I know its stupid..." *he looks down*" No no no! I love it! It sounds nice!
"R-Really? T-Thanks thats nice of you to say that---" *zuce is yelling for narik* "oh geez um... I have to go... Wanna meet up at 4?" Sure meet up by the trail mark okay? "Ill be there! Bye laine! *he winks at her and rushes off*"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DONE! READY TO READ MORE? SCROLL DOWN AND GO ON WITH THE STORY!