Draculas Misstress

He was groaning under me I felt his cold hands holding my back as I was on top of him bouncing up and Down allowing him to feel worth. I was allowing the man that could kill villages of people who was a murder who killed to live have me but I loved him. I bounced one last time before he turned me over with his vampire speed and started pushing in me I knew he was cumming and he did I felt the warmth of his cold body relaxed.

" you are so much better then Anna" he said kissing my chest. I slightly pushed him and got up " if I was better then Anna you would leave her and marry me" I said ferisly, I went to the desk and grabbed a cigarette an started lighting it before I could light it was gone. " I don't like you smoking ...you know that" he said picking me up sitting me on the desk smiling "and if you ever take my cigarette again I will tell your wife about us" he stopped smiling and growled I smiled " you think I am scared of you we have been together for years if I wasn't scared of you then why now ....ummm" I asked he turned around " you forget Marie I am still king I am still the oldest and strongest vampire I am the father of all vampires and you tease me as if I was a child you put your magical" he turned around coming in between my legs " yummy...tasting body " he was now in between my legs and his chest was pressed against my naked chest " on me...making me be unfaithful to my dear anna" he said about to suck on my breast I pushed him back " then leave " I said looking and pointing towards the door he stopped before he started and stood up " Marie you are so touchy" I smiled and yelled " I SAID GET OUT" he moved and went to the door he bowed and opened it and shut it behind him.

I knew Dracula would be back tonight Anna couldn't do what I could she was a vampire not human she didn't not provide him with the sexual desire he needed such as being wet or warm or having big breast or ass. he loved Anna he married her because of her ways she was beautiful she was truly she was kind and caring and sweet and innocent and I knew Dracula loved her but he wanted me he came to my bed when he needed to be truly please he loved my body but I wasn't sure he loved me but he took very good care of me anything I need ...yes I am human most people in the castle know I am his misstress everyone but his ....dear anna. the day I met Dracula it happen he gave me somthing no one could while I provided him with pure bliss

*flashback*

"may I have this dance" I turned around and their he was in his black and red suite with his mask on smiling showing me his fangs. I laid my hand in his and we started dancing and twirling and the room seemed to be quite and starring as I danced with their king yes me he came close holding my waist he whispered so lightly " meet me in the garden in five mins" I giggles and he smiled when the song was over I bowed and he bowed and kissing my forhead and walked away ....

five mins later

"Uhhhh" I moaned as he kissed my neck and collar bone " your blood smells so goood " he said kissing me then he stopped and grabbed my dress he started pulling it up " hold this" he said I reach down and held my dress I heard the zipper of his pants come down he turned me away from him now my ass was facing him he bent me over and with out words he shoved himself in me.           " Ohhh god Dracula" I said he grunted and I panted and he keep screwing my brains out. I kept moaning "Dracula" ...."Dracula" then he stopped and turned me around and I fell into the grass with him ontop of me I felt the grass and he pushed in with his might I scream " DRACULA" and he smilied as he cam right in me. I got up and pushed my dress down and fixed myself " when can I see you again" I smiled "never" he for up and kissed me " I will have you again" I smiled bowed and walked away back to the ball.

*end of flashback *

only if I knew what I didn't then now I would of had sex with Dracula then ugh how dumb was i . their was a knock at the door and I grabbed my robe and ran to it I opened it and their was prince Phillip.         " How can't I help you prince" I said in a sarcastic tone he pushed me and walked in " well come in " I said sarcastic again

" my sister husband visited you again "? he asked with a question exspression on his face looking at my bed " and if he did what is it to you phillip" he smiled and walked to me and pushed the door closed right behind me and backed me up to the wall " it matters to me cause this" he said pushing his hand inside my robe under my thighs and cuping my still wet womanhood. " is mine" I flinched waiting for him to assault me as he normally did. " wouldn't you hate to lose Dracula to his wife because of a affaire being told to her" he laughed he kissed my lips and removed his hands

" good day miss.Marie" he said leaving out the door when i heard the click I locked the door and when to shower I open the shower door and got in I thought to myself " I was stuck in between a love affaire and being ruled by the queens brother phillip " I started crying and slipped down to the ground in the shower I felt the hot water smashing against my back my black locks of hair wet all around my naked body as I just sat their and cried ......