Fallen down

You ran as hard as you could to Mt. Ebott. At the top of your lungs you screamed, "FRISK! PLEASE FRISK STOP HIDING! THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!" Frisk was your best friend. They could often act pretty dark and say things that'd seem insane to anyone else, but you were their BEST friend. The one friend who could never judge them. You guys were both around 15, and still played games like hide and seek. That day you hadn't been doing much until you got a text from Frisk.

"Hey y/n"

"I'm hiding"

"Come find me ;)"

Since you hadn't been doing anything you chose to go look for them. For 5 hours straight you looked around town before giving up. Where ever they were they wouldn't stay out after dark. Or so you thought. The next day your parents asked you if you had seen them. "No. Yesterday they told me they were hiding and that I should go find them, but they weren't anywhere." You told them. Your mom, who had asked you, had a look of concern, and left your room. Now you were worried too.

You walked around your town asking if anyone had seen Frisk. All of them said no until you made it to the last house on the street. It was an old looking house, and was the closest to the mountain. You walked up the stairs, and looked for a doorbell. There was no sign of one so you knocked. Everything was quiet for a minute, and you were about to leave when the door opened. "Yes?" a mysterious voice asked. "Have you seen Frisk lately?" You asked not bothering to describe your friend. EVERYONE knew Frisk. "I do not think so, but I did see someone run up to the mountain. You should check there." They said. You paused for a moment before replying with a "Thank you." you ran off as the person spoke again. All you heard was "Beware," before you ran.

"Beware what?" You wondered. Though it was too late now. You were already heading for the 2 mile away mountain. About halfway there it started to rain. It was a sprinkle at first, but soon became a storm with thunder and lightning. Your parents were going to kill you, but now the mountain was closer than home was. As you got closer to a huge cave in the mountain you swear you saw a figure move away from the entrance. "FRISK!" you screamed as rain and tears ran down your face.

You ran as hard as you could to the cave entrance. Inside was a huge hole that dug deep into the ground. Before checking the hole you looked around. Not a single sign of life. Even the trees were dead. "FRISK!" You screamed again. Your voice echoed done the hole. You looked down, and again swore you saw someone. Fear builded up inside you. What if that was Frisk's body? What if they fell down, and died? Before you could think of what to do a voice came from behind you.

"Boo."

You fell into the hole.