Bunny/ Aliestier

Bunny Blanc and Aliestir Wonderland were hanging out at the mad hatters tea shop with all of their friends from Wonderland and a few of their ever after friends that they made after Spring Fairest. Bunny was happily talking to Raven, Kitty, Lizzie, Madeline, Apple, Briar, Ashylnne, Darling, Cupid, Holly, Poppy, and Cereise. Aliaster who was in love with bunny kept on giving her secret glances when she was not looking unfounately for him someone did. "Looking at Bunny again?" Dexter charming asked "how did you know?" Alister replied " It's the same way I look at Raven apparently and the way Chase looks at Darling, you love her don't you?" I could deny it but I could trust Dexter because he had told me about how he was in love with Raven "Yes, but do not tell any one I want to tell her myself that is if I ever get the courage to ever tell her" "I think that you should " came another voice this voice I knew came from Chase " you have been in love with Bunny ever since you two went to Wonderland High" he said now the only reason Chase knew this is because he and I were best friends back in wonderland before I came to ever after via the Well of Wonder after Kitty's mom sent us there with a fake story book of legends that had a topsy turvy spell in it needless to say it almost destroyed ever after then about a month ago Raven had broke the curse that had been over Wonderland for sixteen years and she also destroyed the story book of legends so that all of the students could choose their own ever after. " Take a chance " Chase said you never know where this will lead and if I am right which I Usally am she will feel the same way" "I will try" I replied. We soon got up and states back to ever after but Bunny and I fell behind every one else so that we could talk in private. " So Maddy told me the narrators said that you wanted to tell me something?" She asked "yes" we soon stopped and went to our spot in the gazebo so we could talk privately. "Bunny I love you I have for a while now and I just needed to tell you and it's ok if you do not feel the same way I j-" I never got to finish because she had kissed me and I kissed her back and it was everything that I thought it would be. I love you too Alister" she later told me when we were cuddling under the gazebo and yes we did kiss again and later we went on our fist date. We are now married and have two wonderful children who will be attending Ever after high this year along with the kids of  Chase and Darling , Raven and Dexter, Briar and Hopper, Apple and Humpty,  Roseabella    and Daring, Ashynne and Hunter and I could not be happier and to think I almost never took that chance and told bunny how I really felt .