•10•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jamal

"Naw That Can't Be Zay, Jazz Mad Sure He Killed That Nigga, He Had Like 10 Different Gunshots Wounds." My Dad Said. I Stood Up.

"That Is Zay, It Was This One Particular Tattoos That Jasmine Used To Talk About All The Time On The Back Of His Forearm." I Said Pointing To The Woman Sucking On A Sucker. I Remember That Till This Day. She Talked About That Tattoo Non Stop.

I Don't Know If She Liked It Or Hated It But My Ears Bleed Every Time She Talked About That One Damn Tattoo.

"This Nigga Done Came Back From The Dead, How The Fuck." My Dad Said Standing Up.

"We Gotta Find Them, We Don't Know What Type Of Dangerous They In With That Psycho Ass Nigga." I Said Pulling My Phone Out. I Don't Know Who I Was About To Call But I Know I Need To Find My Sister And Nephew Quick.

"Come On Let's Go Pablo Just Reached His Trap House Up Here." My Dad Said. We Walked Out The House And To The Car. We Got In He Started It And Pulled Off.

We Gotta Find Them Jazz Need To Know That Jasmine Ok So He Can Be Ok. Jasmine Them Needed To Be Ok. This Nigga Got Some Problems.

"Didn't Jasmine And Jazz Get The Kids Some Type Of Gps Tracker In Their Necklace And Ankle Bracelet?" My Dad Asked. I Thought About It.

"I Think They Did, I Don't Know If Prince Had His On Tho." I Said Thinking About It, I Know He Take It Off Before Bed But Him. Knowing Both Of His Parents Were In The Hospital He Probably Didn't Touch It. He Smart To Be Three Turning Four.

"We Gotta Go By Jasmine Them House And Grab Her Phone." My Dad Said Making A U Turn. Why Didn't We Think Of This First. We Probably Would've Had Them By Now.

Queen

"Are We Ever Going Be Able To See Our Mom And Dad Again?" Kendall Asked Me As We Sat In The Living Room Of The House They Had Us Staying In.

"Yes Baby Your Grandfather Them Looking For Your Mom And Your Dad Going Get Better."  I Said Hugging Her. I Don't Know What To Do Or Think Anymore.

Jazz Woke Back Up And Felled Right Back Into A Coma. Like This Shit Hear Is Ridiculous. They Need To Find Jasmine And Jazz Need To Woke His Peanut Head Ass Up.

Whoever Did This To This Family, I Hope They Stuffer. I Hope They Have A Slow Painful Death. I Want To Kill Someone And I Don't Even Know How To Use A Gun Or Even Make A Person Suffer.

"They Found Out Who Got Jasmine And Prince." Kelly Said Walking In The Living. I Looked Up At Her.

"Who?"

"Zayden." She Said Sitting Down. I Looked At Her Confused.

"I Thought He Was Dead, That Can't Be."

"Well It Is, They On Their Way To Go Meet Pablo Right Now, Jamal Spotted Him On The Video Footage At The Hospital, They Figure Since He Took Jasmine He Got Prince To."

"It's Getting Weirder And Weirder." I Said Getting Up. I Don't Even Know Where Damon Ass Went. Probably Outside Posted. I Just Want This To Get Over With So We Can Continue With The Holiday Season.

I Walked Outside And Saw Him Smoking On A Black. He Just Recently Started Back Smoking Those. Why?, I Don't Know.

"Baby You Ok?" I Asked Touching His Shoulder. He Put The Black Out And Turn And Looked At Me.

"Yea Baby I'm Fine, You Good?" He Asked Moving My Hair Out My Face.

"Yes I'm Fine." I Said Smiling. He Kissed My Lips.

"They Going Find Them Baby, Don't You Worry."

"I Know They Already Got A Lead On Them, You Remember Zay Right?"

"Yea What About Him?"

"That's Who Got Them, Crazy I Know." He Shook His Head.

"This Shit Is Crazy, Lord I Feel For Jasmine Them, Never Thought She'll Be Going Through Somethings Like This."

"Well You Can't Plan Your Future."

Jasmine

"What You Want To With Her Ass?" Zayden Asked Me As He Had Kia Tied Up In A Chair. I Looked At Him Crazy. I Don't Want To Kill This Girl I Want To Kill Him.

She Have A Daughter That She Have To Take Care Of Also. I Really Just Wanted To Beat That Ass.

"I'm Not About To Kill Her  She Have A Daughter." I Said Looking At Her. I Don't Want Another Child To Motherless.

"She Tried To Kill You Jasmine And You Worry About Her Child We Can Take Care Of." He Said Pulling His Gun From His Side. I Stop Him Before He Went Any Further.

"No I Get That She Tried To Kill Me But What You Going Tell Her Two Year Old Daughter Who Going Ask For Her Mother Huh? Gotta Be Smart About The Situation, I Did What I Wanted To Do Now Leave The Bitch Alone, What Your Brother Going Think Of You." I Said Standing In Front Of Kia.

I Don't Like Her But I'm Not About To Just Let Him Kill Her Like That. She Might Be A Evil Conniving Bitch But She Deserve To See Her Child Grow.

"Fine, Whatever You Want." He Said Putting His Gun Back On His Side And Walking Out The Basement.

"Thank You." She Said Looking Up At Me.

"Don't Thank Me, I Still Don't Like Your Ass I'm Just Thinking About Your Daughter." I Said Uniting Her. I Helped Her Up And Out The Basement Upstairs. I Sat Her On The Couch And I Went To Check On The Kids.

"Hey Papá, Why Do You Have That aim Your Hand?" I Asked As I Walked Toward Him And Saw He Had His Necklace. He Not Supposed To Have It. Then I Thought About The Gps Tracker We Had Put In The Kids Jewelry Just Incase Of Somethings Like This.

"Papá Do They Know You Have This On?"

"Yes They Should I Never Took It Off After They Said Dad And You Was In The Hospital." I Hugged Him. We Going Be Saved. I Hope So

Comment/Vote 😊

You Think They Going Be Saved?