Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my second book. I have another call The Alpha's Abused Mate. Please check it out. Please enjoy!

Snow's p.o.v.

*Flashback*

"Daddy!!" I scream as loud as I can.

"RUN! TAKE AXLE AND RUN SNOW!" dad screams at me in his alpha tone.

I whimper run and get my stuff and Axle and run to Rouge territory.

* End of Flashback*

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been two years since that day.

The day my dad used that tone to make me run. The day him and mom died to save me. The day they came for me.

I wish I could have helped. I was only 16 at the time though. Axle was just born 12 hours before. Has never seen his parents.

I grip my locket as I watch Axle waddle and play in the field. I'm pretty sure they are still looking for me even today as we speak. It sucks.

Oh yeah. They are after me because I'm unique. I'm a hybrid born from werewolfs. Yup. Pure were and I'm a hybrid. I'm part werewolf, mermaid, vampire, witch, demon, angel, and elf. I have elf ears pale completion and purple eyes.

{Her eyes}

{Her eyes}

I was made this way because of an impending war between all races of supernatural creatures.

I sigh loudly and hear Axle cry. I look and see he fell over a tree and run up to him picking him up.

"Shhh Axle. Hush little brother. I am here for you. Always will be. I promise." I use my sing song voice and smile brushing his hair away from his face.

*Snap* I hear a twig snap behind me and hold him tighter and growl.

I hear a growl back as 4 wolf's come closer out of the bushes.

One shifts into a man and I feel power radiating off of him. Beta power. Ha! I'm an Alpha's daughter. He can't scare me!

He smirks. "Wow a pretty little rouge aren't ya giirl?" I mentally gag.

I smirk. "A rouge that can kick your arse." He glares at me.

"You're on our territory bitch! So watch how you talk to me!"

I laugh. "Listen you don't wanna mess with me Beta."

He growls. "Fine. Come with us and we won't kill you and your kid."

I growl back. "Touch my baby brother and I will kill you slowly and painfully! And that's a promise!"

He smirks. "Come and we won't hurt him."

I frown but nod and let them lead us to their pack. And wait for my impending death.