From the Author

For news about upcoming "Caught Dead in Wyoming" books, as well as other titles, subscribe to Patricia McLinn's free newsletter.

Don't miss any of the Caught Dead In Wyoming series:

SIGN OFF

With her marriage over and her career derailed by her ex, top-flight reporter Elizabeth "E.M." Danniher lands in tiny Sherman. But the case of a missing deputy and a determined little girl drag her out of her fog.

Get SIGN OFF now!

LEFT HANGING

From the deadly tip of the rodeo queen's tiara to toxic "agricultural byproducts" ground into the arena dust, TV reporter Elizabeth "E.M." Danniher receives a murderous introduction to the world of rodeo.

Get LEFT HANGING now!

SHOOT FIRST

Death hits close to home for Elizabeth "E.M." Danniher - or, rather, close to Hovel, as she's dubbed her decrepit rental house in rustic Sherman, Wyoming.

Get SHOOT FIRST now!

LAST DITCH

A man in a wheelchair goes missing in rough country in the Big Horn Basin of Wyoming. Elizabeth "E.M." Danniher and KWMT-TV colleague Mike Paycik immediately join the search. But soon they're on a search of a different kind - a search for the truth.

Get LAST DITCH now!

What readers are saying about the "Caught Dead in Wyoming" series:

"Great characters" ... "Twists and turns" ... "Just enough humor" ... "Truly a fine read" ... "Exciting and well-crafted murder mystery" ... "Characters and dialogue were so very believable" ... "Couldn't put it down" ... "That was fun!" ... "Smart and witty"

For excerpts and more on the "Caught Dead in Wyoming" series books, visit Patricia McLinn's website.