Chapter fifteen

Cali's P.O.V.

I watch the house wip by as i sit on James back. We soon slow to a stop in front of an old broken doen house. It was more like a shack to me but whatever. I silently slip off his back and stand infornt of the house next to carlos. I gulp and slowly make my way towards the front door. I look behind me to see Logan,James,Carlos, and Kendall right behind me. I stop in front of the door and look behind me once agian. James gives me an incouraging nod of his head. I slowly push open the door and step in. To be honest I think I might piss my pants im so scared. I take a few steps into the hall way so all the lads can come in. Then Logan walks in front of me and takes the lead which I am very greatful for.

I follow slowly behind him as we enter the living room. All the chairs are covered by cloth and a thick layer of dust covers everything. I look around again and then follow Logan to the window that looks out into the back yard. The grass is untaimed and wild. The flours are dead along with the tree that atempeted to grow in the desolate yard. My head snaps around as I hear a noise coming from upstairs. We all freaze as the stairs start to creak and footsteps start to become louder. I see a shadow coming around the corner of the stairs and I scoot closer to Carlos and a little behind him.

As the person rounds the corner they stop and I let out a breath that I didnt know I was holding as I see it was Crystal. I step out a little and say "Thank god we found you!' She just looks at me and says "Leave before I hurt you. I dont want you hear at all. Go away." I look at her in shock and answer "Were here to help you. Your not going to hurt me I know that for sure." She shakes her head and says "Leave or I will force you to leave." I shake my head and say "Im not leaving without you Crystal even if im forced to take you with me. Theres five of us and one of you." She looks around as if just noticing my four companions. She turns her attention back to me saying "I guess im going to have to fource you out then." And with that she flies at me trying to take me down but im too quick for her. She doesnt know of my power but shes about to find out about it. I grab her arm and twist it aorund and pin her on the ground just like I did with Perrie but this time not holding back anything. She hits the ground with a thud and I say "Like I said im not leaving without you." She squirmes around under me trying to get away but to no avail. 

I look at Kendall and motion for him to give me the sedation neddle. I hate to do this to her but I have to do it. She sees the needle and fights twice as hard but I just tighten my grip on her arm making her stop and wimper. I inject the liquid into her arm and within an instant shes passed out on the dust coverd floor. I roll her over still having a good grip on her arm and stair at her. her eyes are closed and her face look pail. Well it should look pail because shes a vampire but it doesn't feel right. I look up at Kendall and ask "Is she supossed to look like this?" Kendall nodes his head and says "The look should go away in a few minutes. It just the affect emediatly after she goes out." I nod my head as I pick her up off the floor. Logan comes over to me and takes her from my arms and puts her in his.

James motions for us to follow him out of the old house. Once were outside I ask "What are we going to do now?" He repies "We take her back to you house to be looked after and cared for." I nod my head and get onto his back agian but this time I'm holding Crystal in my arms so its a little harder to hold onto his fur. I tell him "Go a bit slower because I cant hold on the well." He nodes his head and we are off again. We soon hit the forest and it becomes bumpy and it gets even harder to hold on. I can feel Crystal sliping from my grip so I let go with one hand to push her back into place but I lose my balance and fall off him hitting my head hard on the gournd. My vison goes blurry but not before I hear fighting and a tall figure hovering over me before I black out.

I wake up in a bed that I dont recognize. I look over and see Crystal sitting in a chair at my side looking more pail than before. I try to speak but my voice comes out a horse wrasping noice. Crystal turns to me and imediatly is at my side. She says "Dont talk everything is going to be ok. I think." I', to tired to try and talk about anything and my head hurts like a bitch. I reach up to tuch it but my head is covered in a bandage. I look at her and manage to ask "What happend?" She looks at me and says "I dont remeber much exsept what I was told by a guy named James." I sit bold upright and practicly yell "Is James allright?" She pushes me back down and says "Yes hes alrigh and so are his friends but for how long I dont know." I sit up again and say "What do you mean you dont know how long?" She sighs and says "No point in making you lay down if your just going to sit back up agian." I chuckle so she continues " You have no idea where we are do you?" I shake my head at her and say "No where are we?" She says "We are at The Wanteds house."

Crystal's P.O.V.

The shock on her face after I said that was heart breaking. She started caughing like crazy which scared my so I ran and got some water from the bathroom but when I came back she was passed out on the bed. I thought to myself shes been out two days already how much longer can a person stay asleep. Just then the door opens and Nathan walks in. I jump over to Calis side and stand over her protectivley not knowing what he was going to do. He shakes his head at me and says "Im not going to hurt her. Why would I hurt my girlfriend?" I almost fall over in shock. Did he just say girlfriend? He contiuse "Im taking her to stay in my room so I can make sure shes safe and is well cared for." I finally get my nurves up and say "No your not shes staying righ here with me." He just lauhts and says "Uh no shes coming with me." And in one swift swoop he has her in his arms and is out the door. I run to follow but as I try to open the door I can't becuase its locked. The sick bastered has locked me in this room after he takes the girl that tried to save me but I didn't let her. I bang on the door and start yelling "LET ME OUT LET ME OUT!" The door is opened my none other that Jay and he says "If you don't shut up ill shut you up myself." Im so shocked that I back away from the door and go sit in the chair next to the window. I feel tears coming and I wish i was back home with my mum and dad and little brother. Never knowing Zayn,Perrie,Cali or any of them. Back to the days of a simple life when vampire and werewolfs were miths and story to tell my littl brother. But no here I am locked in a room while my friend is probible getting tourchered for trying to help me. Why didnt I just let her help me for god sake. Im such an idiot! I walk over to the door and slowly turn the nob. The doors unlocked! 

I slowly open it and creep into the dark hallway. I look down the hall and see a light coming from one of the room. I slowly walk towards it and stop when im right next to it. I listen to the conversation and then I relise its Calis voice and Nathas voice. I peak around the corner and see Nathan laying on his bed with Cali next to him. Hes playing with her hair as she staris at the ceiling. Then he says "I wish time would pause right here. So we can stay right her and never have to move." She looks up at him and says "I wish that more than anything in the world. To stay in your arms froever never having to worrie about what my father thinks or anyone else thinks for that matter." I watch as he leans down and kisses her. That makes me miss Niall and the way we layed at the park that day having no cares at all about the world just me and him. I know what she feels like having the world judge you on one thing and it sucks balls. It really does. But she could have picked someone that wasnt an enemy of us. There are plenty of good guys out there. But wait look at me judging who shes with. God arnt I hipocritical. I back away slowly from the door and make my way back to my room. I close the door and go sit next to the window and look out at the setting sun thinking tomorrow I will exscape here and go home. Tomorrow is the day that this all ends. Tomorrow is the day.