Epilouge

After an entire day of cleaning up after the Shade warriors, we had a huge ceremony. Grand Master announced that I was to be his apprentice for Grand Master, Trent was promoted to army general, and Kate was promoted to president of the Tech Team. We were each given a medal of achievement: a gold medal pinned onto our suits, seemed to be dipped in gold with the multi elemental sign on it. I was given a beautifully made kimono, that was a very light gray, with a white dandelion at the bottom, the little seeds even in the design, all over the back. The Grand Master told me that the white design glowed while my elemental powers were in use. I was also honored with being the first female Master in the history of the masters, and I was rewarded with a crown encrusted with elemental jewels.

That night, Trent and I sat next to each other and conversated most of the time as we chowed down on the mighty, filling feast. After that, we hung out most of the night, going off in the woods as we teased each other. After that, he gave me a tulip with a note on it that inscripted, I love it when our two lips meet. He smiled at the pun, and that night, he asked me if he would like to be my girlfriend. I just hugged him and said, "All you had to do was ask!"

The rest of the week consisted of bonfires, feasts, and competitive games that tested the strength and stamina of our finest Elementalists. I was able to set a mental connection with Atlas and Fage, so we were able to talk to each other in our dreams.

I knew that Avery was off somewhere with a bunch of cowardly Shade warriors that had fled or hid during the battle, probably plotting our destruction. Will they back off? Probably.

Will I be ready? Of course, why wouldn't I be?

I'm Scarlet May, and I'm the Master's Apprentice, and I'm NOT the one to be messed with.