Request: Louis Signing Silence. (LOUIS P.O.V.)

So today was just like any other day, cuddling with my girl y/n, hugging her, and kissing her soft skin. She's my personal teddy bear, just life size..and curvy, and cuter, and not a bear. Though if she was, I'd bet she'd be sexy. (; Anyways....

"Hey, want to go to Canada?" I turned and asked as we watched T.V. She turned to me, her cute nose distracting me from getting her answer. BOOP. I said as I poked it. She laughed and rubbed it afterwards, looking up at me now.

"What's with you and Canada? Do you have a mistress over there?" she asked playfully. I glared at her with the most over-dramatical angry expression I had. >:c.

"WHY. WOULD. YOU-" she quickly jumped on my lap and put her lips on mine. I smiled and smacked her butt. She laughed.

"HEY! I was just kidding with you!" she complained playfully as she looked at me, her hands holding my face. I gazed at her lips. Suddenly, her lips reminded me of a teddy bear.

"So you want to go to Canada?" I asked as I looked at her eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and smiled playfully, putting her arms on either side of her waist.

"WHAT'S WITH YOU AND CANADA!" She asked.

"Well, when I think of Canada, I think of bears, and when I think of bears, I think of teddy bears, and when I think of teddy bears, i think of softness, and when i think of softness, i think of your skin, and when i think of your skin, I think of you." I said, gasping for air. She looked at me, her lips pursed, before she began laughing so hard that she fell back, landing on the floor.  Then I began to laugh so hard I began to cry! She looked up from the ground, her hair all over her face,  serious. -_-

Then she glared at me, like an angry bear. Not a teddy bear, a wild one. It was then that I knew I had to run. 

"HOLY-" I jumped on the couch and threw myself over it, heading for the hall. She followed.

"NO, BAD BEAR. BAD BEAR!" I yelled as I headed for the kitchen and grabbed a spoon. I held it in front of me as Y/N glared, a smile to her face.

"Pick up the phone,  im in your pocket. Pick up the phone, im in your pocket." my phone sang. I looked down then back at Y/N, she laughed and leaned against the counter, done fighting. I gave her a cheesy smile as I answered.

"Jello cups? This is Louis the sexiest Tommo Tomlinson speaking here." I said. Suddenly, it was a promotional clientel. I almost shit my pants. I looked at Y/N, who made a large ohhhh noise as I looked at her surprise. I put my finger to my lip. Shh.

"We're  hoping you can meet the rest if the boys here at the mall by 3:00 today. If not, there will be issues. " it clicked. Shieet.

"Y/N, lets go. NOW!" I yelled as I ran to the room to put on my shoes.

"Wait, why?" she asked as she followed and put her lovely leather boots on. Thank god we were already dressed. We ran out the door.

"Wait, my pills-" she yelled.

"Hurry" I said.

"Youre going to have me jobless if we dont go NOW!" I said as she searched the cabinets. Simon would kill me if..

"Oh nevermind! Lets go!" she said as she followed. We got there right on time. Girls yelled as I came and took a seat next to Liam, and Y/N next to Harry.  I smiled cheerfully.

"HEY peeps! How are you today?!" Y/N yelled to the crowd enthusiastically. They yelled back with the "I love yous" and "amazayn" stuff. We laughed.

"Great, lets get started! " I yelled back.  They all screamed in excitement.  As we signed, girls began asking my girlfriend to sign too. Well she was an international superstar too.  Things went great, until more people began to show up and management asked us to do extra hours.