Sneak Peak- Atlantis

They say Atlantis is an imaginary city.
They say Atlantis is the dead city.
They say Atlantis is hidden in the depths of the Atlantic Ocean.
They say many things about this Ancient City, but what is the truth?
The truth is that I, Valerie Parker, have found this city, except it is not so ancient and is very much alive.

Valerie Parker had it all. She had the fame, money, power, and looks. At least that is what everybody thought, being born to the famous American Archaeologist. Everyone was so focused on her that they don't even remember the person who bought her all the fame in the first place. Her father was a great man, a man of truth with no lies to his little princess. That is until one day he disappears, and that is the heavy truth Valerie has been holding since last winter. She was dead set on finding her father, when the one thing that she fears the greatest comes along and ruins her. The Vincetti family.

Lucca Vincetti, the famous Italian playboy born to Leandro Vincetti. With his player ways and good looks he could get anything he wants except the famous notebooks of Thomas Parker. The notebooks that his father had been on the lookout ever since Thomas Parker had disappeared. The thing is he knows what his father had done last winter, the winter he planned on never remembering again. But fate had just happened landing it's game on Lucca, forcing him to travel to America with his father in search of those precious notebooks.

They journey to Atlantis is one heartbroken adventure, filled with lies, betrayal, and murder.

A wattpad featured novel ©

(Please check my book out when it is released. I will be very grateful!)