Confrontation

Thank you for reading my short

Also please forgive me for this to take long needs more detail
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your pov

'Ummm' you hummed beside 'him' seeing that it was surprisingly quite well without shizou I wouldn't be with him alone i do wonder were have ,your expression suddenly change when you started to remember what your friend(shizou you sneaky prick), heat suddenly creeped to my face noticing laxus staring with (signiture) stoic face .

"Uhhhh you okay, you look kind of heated , do you have a fever?"he said after stating his statement he suddenly put his (rough/soft/hard) hand on your forehead ,you felt the heat starting to steam up.
"Man why does your temperature keep on getting higher and higher?"you kept quite after he said those words until a sudden grunt from the male
"Why won't you answer my question?"he ask ,when you got enough courage tell him whats up
"I'm okay" "your lying" "fine its j-j-just because i lo-"you were interrupted by the group of people when the music started you see shizou walking up to you "so whats up with you too done anything recently or did i interrupted something"he spoke up and you notice a huge grin on his face "what do you care" as you told his grin got bigger "oh i care so much because you lo-"you suddenly slapped his in order to keep you pride in laxus' face"hey ouch that hurt" you pulled him away from laxus "thats what you get for trying to tell him" "well that doesnt mean you can slap me ,you could've just covered my mouth" "I'm sorry ok I panicked " "you are forgiven, also you better confess to him soon or i will"you were dumbfounded by his statement he started to glare at you like some kind of rival "what"a drop of sweat on your head formed he then started to run toward laxus leaving a trail of steps on the sand you ran after him, he suddenly stopped making me bump on his back "come here for a moment" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a nearby bush "what are we doing here""shhhh"he pointed on laxus' my eyes started to water at the scene of evergreen and laxus kissing "why" "duh you never considered him to be a heterosexual did you" "why are so okay a-a-about this" "oh that i never loved him i just wanted you to admit that you love laxus" he stood up and put out his hand and grabbed it to stand up tears still pouring shizou pulled me to his embrace and hugged me like a mother patting my back letting me cry on his shirt.

Laxus' pov

I broke the kiss from evergreen at the sudden sound of muffled crying "what the hell laxus!"(i cant say bad words)evergreen shouted "shut it" "excuse me" i ignored evergreen's grumbling and followed the sounds to the part where i can see (m/n) and shizou hugging the sounds of crying coming from (m/n) sound thing inside me shattered at the scene (oh no gurl he jealous)something in me also in raged me without nothing i suddenly punch shizou in face "why the hell would you do that"(m/n) glaring "i hate you so much!!!!"he shouted make fall to my knees clenching my chest where my heart was all i could see was him trying carry an unconscious shizou "never talk to me ever again"he yelled.

10 minutes later

Why why why why why'd i do that to his best friend "laxus are you still thinking of that measly boy" "shut up" "what did you say " "i said shut it " "your my boyfriend you can't make me shut up" "get out" "what" "we are over" she gasp in the statement "no we are not over" she shivered at the thought of him leaving all her privileges gone just because of that boy "you don't need him to be happy, i was always thinking of having a son" she spoke trying to seduce but she was shocked that there was no affect no emotion "we are already over" i said throwing a promise ring ,she broke down sulking at the place she was in i left the place and went to find (m/n).

(M/n) pov

Ten minutes earlier

"Help anybody please"i shouted for somebody to help and see natsu and lucy "what happened" a worried natsu asked "laxus punched shizou he fell unconscious and his pulse is getting weaker and weaker ,spark were showing at the place where laxus punched him"natsu put a hand on his forehead "he has a high fever higher than my flames could ever reach" he spoke all of got to the point of shock "how do we fix him" "we can't fix it" "the only way to fix him is to remove electricity within his body is with the one who caused it"a voice spoke we all turned to see levy "is that it" "yep said it in this book" helding out a book with a smile "thank you" "but hurry though we only got a little time" "how much time" "two or three days" we all shocked "thats too little of time" "(M/N)!!!!" We all turned to laxus ,anger burned in "go away!!!" Tears started to pour again "but i can help (m/n)" "after what you did i could never forgive you" "but i-" I interrupted him and yelled "go away!!I can find a better solution without you involved"

Laxus' pov

Some of my pieces heart shattered more and more with the hurtful coming from his mouth
"I just want to help" i spoke "you want to help then go away" more tear coming out of his eyes "fine then"
I just walked away from the scene without looking back "im sorry"i whispered to my self

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ah a thousand words finally ok this bluebolt-san here ok im off for like a month on here a thought im going to make a book of one shot of male reader stuff and no one can request the only way to request is to solve a riddle of the day
And also after the three first to answer the riddle they will be displayed and the voting agme will beggin i will start on sunday

And the riddle of the day is

I am living but I don't have a face
But i have luxorious hair and you would love me
Better when i am hot

Hint 1:tasty
Hint 2 :i grow in a stalk
Hint 3:im tasty with butter