Chapter 2: First Day of the So Called 'School'

Great. Now I have to go to high school. But since I'm still young, I have to go to the famous 'Seiyo Academy'. Man! Why did I even go to that high school in the first place!? Its like yesterday went by so fast.

First meeting some random blue haired guy, next almost getting in trouble by a school principal and then being forced to go to school by the random blue haired guy. So right now I'm preparing for school. The uniform was 'okay' but it just needed some final touches that would match me. As I finished wearing my uniform, I stared in the mirror, fixed my hair and put headphones on that were blasting music from my iPod. I chuckled noticing how weird it was for me, since I'm always in a simple T-Shirt and shorts. I took my bag and slung it over my shoulder and left the house. Well, its not my house but more of a small room that a kind woman called Miss Yamamoto gave me to live in. I still remember that day when I was walking in the rain and she saw me and invited me in to live here. Well enough of memory lane, time to go to school.

I walked down the pathway with my bag stung over my shoulder whilst listening to my music. Suddenly my chara's were saying something in my bag that I couldn't hear. ''Guys! What are you saying?''

''Dancing and singing is the best!'' Tara exclaimed. 

''No, strength is the best. Without strength, you can't be anything.'' Niomi shot back.

''NO! I'm the best at everything. Right Grace?'' She asked grinning in my direction.

''You guys are the best just the way you are, okay? So c'mon I'm going to be late for school.''

''Umm Grace, your'e already late.'' Niomi said as she sweat-dropped.

''WHAT!?'' I screamed as I checked my watch and Naomi was correct. I'm screwed unless... ''Kira! Character Change! We'll get there faster.'' I quickly said.

''Ok!'' 

After character changing, I felt like I could do anything. So by 'anything', I mean like running to school before I get in trouble. Luckily I made it on time before the bell rang so I undid my character change. I walked in my class with a bored face expression and sat down on a random desk right next to a pink haired girl. She looked like she was a punk because of her belt, her leg warmers and her shirt was untucked like mine. I was having a nap on my desk when Tara said that she though she saw a blue shugo chara at where the pink haired girl was. 'Oh really? Well, this school's going to be fun.'' The teacher went in and he looked like one of those teacher's that was really clumsy but yet so happy.

''Ok class, we have a new student here today, would you like to introduce yourself?'' He said in my direction.

 ''Sure.'' I walked to the front of the class and started introducing myself. ''Hey, I'm Tsukiyomi Grace. Nice to meet cha'' I said as I bowed to the class. I heard some whispers from some guys saying that I was so cool and cute? There were some whispers from girls too, complimenting that I was nice and okay but the only people in the class that had a weird reaction were the pink haired girl, light brown haired girl and a blond haired guy. I shrugged and went back to my seat. The whole period, I could feel stares on my back as if someone was spying on me, but when I look back no one was looking. Finally the period was over. YAY! I have music next, something that I can enjoy.

''Class, today we have our music exam. You must play an instrument of your choice for three minutes' (I couldn't think of anything creative =_=) Oh! Grace, you don't have to do the exam today because your-

''I can do it. I can do the exam Miss.'' I said confidently but not to the point of arrogance.

 ''Oh, alright.'' She said with a warm smile.

''Thanks.'' I said. Whilst waiting for my turn, I watched a few performances and some of them were quite funny, especially the one with the pink haired girl. She was playing a recorder when it just made a random noise making the class think it was her. I felt a little sorry for her though. And finally, it was my turn. I walked around the room until I found an instrument that I'm extra confident about playing. The violin.