Chapter 1

I'm a cosplay butler...

As usual Sean walked to his school, his very far school(Takes him an hour and a half to get there, he wakes up at 4:20 and school starts at 7:00). The moon still lingering at the edge, while the sun is close to the peak, walking so early just to make it on time. Sean has always been the dumbly dressed and average intelligence person. Not wanting people to know anything about him or his family, he hides all the information away. Well, that's until he gets to CBL(Cosplay Bishounen Butler Love), his part time job...

"Welcome back mistress. What may I do for you today?"

"I'm sorry Takuma, but I would like to order Sean as my butler today," the woman said while getting lead to her table.

"I will gladly get Sean for you," he walked away with an irritated face and tapped Sean's shoulder. A beautiful boy with bleach blonde hair and icy blue eyes started walking towards the woman.

"How may I serve you today, mistress? Would you like some tea and cake today or just my company?" Sean said while giving a cold, yet charming smile. The woman blushed and blinked wildly.

"Oh Sean, I would love your company. But first I would like some Ritz Carlton Tea, then can we sit down together and chat?"

Sean bowed and backed away, a few minutes later he came back with a beautiful tea kettle, a cup, and plates. 

"I thought that you still might want some type of food mistress, so I brought you some sandwiches."

"Oh thank you, but you really didn't need to do that."

"But mistress what will you do if you fall unconscious because you didn't eat, that would be my responsibility," he said while fake crying.

"I'm so sorry," the woman started blushing and crying",I didn't know you were so worried about me."

3 Hours Later, 10:30pm-

"Mom i'm home, I got $250 in tip and $450 in pay this week."

"That's good son. Ey... How come you dress differently there then you do at school?"

"I thought we went over this, I don't want them to know I work there and it would get on my nerves."

"Awe, my hot son doesn't want to get noticed. You look exactly like you father..."

Sean looked down at his feet and walked into his room and closed the door slowly. He dropped all his stuff and jumped onto his bed sighing. 

"I don't want to look like him," he said as he slammed his fist on the wall. He rolled onto his side and look at the messed up wall, there were holes and scratches everywhere.

'Tsk, the lat thing I need is to be reminded of him. I should go to sleep, tomorrows school."

Sean got ready and went back inside his bedroom, he laid on his bed and then was knocked out...

4:20am- 

Sean woke up abruptly and ran out of his bed. After 25 minutes of getting ready he ran out the house. Sean ran up to the bus stop and waited (he goes half way to the school on bus and runs the rest of the way). Hey isn't that guy over there cute? Yea he is!! Should we approach him? 

"I forgot to put my "glasses" on," he pulled his glasses out of his school bag and put them on. The girls all stopped whispering and then got farther away from him. I almost blew my cover, i'm so tired today, Sean yawned and rubbed his eyes. The bus pulled up and he got on.

6:55am- 

Sean ran into the school and went to his locker. He went to the bathroom and washed off all the sweat and ran to class just in time.

xXX Hey guys it's Skylithy, hope you like my story. It took me awhile to figure out how I wanted to do this, lol. XXx