O N T H E S E A R C H O F F I N D I N G T H E O N E

Hi LOVES,

Good Day! I'm not really new but I sorta messed up a few stories a few times :P I hope you give this a try :D

"Never say never."

P R O L O G U E

I looked back at the girl in the mirror and instantly felt disgusted. Messy blond locks, red puffy eyes, running nose, and a sad look plastered across her face. This girl isnt me. Well, it isn't the me I was.

The girl I see is someone broken, someone who's lost, someone who doesn't know what to fight for anymore.

They made me like this, my parents. PHILAM business owners, famous worldwide, the paparazzi! They made my life money and pride! I hate it, I don't want this life! I don't want the worth of having a lot of money, being a Kingsley, and especially being the only heir to my parents nest of disruption. Its their haven!

Having the perks of being called the princess of the biggest telecommunication company? Nope. Dont want it!

I would rather live in the suburbs than the city, drink water than expensive champagnes, go to school than being the next in line to inherit a business I know I cant run.

My life's crazy, and so are my parents. I'm only seventeen for Christs sake! They're retiring! So they're forcing me to marry someone I don't love.

But I've had enough of their controlling attitudes. It's time for me to make my own decisions. I'll show them. They can't control my life anymore.

N O T E

Hi LOVES,

Hope you enjoyed the prologue! I'll post the Chapters soon :D have a great day!

T I M E L I N E

June 3, 2016