Chapter 19- Feelings

Ozaki's P.O.V.

I had returned to Rin and saw that she had found Ah Un and Jaken. She quickly ran up to me and hugged me. I was relived that she didn't ask about what happened. I looked up and met the golden orbs of Sesshomaru. I turned away and jumped into a tree.

I leaned against trunk and watched Rin mess around with Jaken. My heart was beating faster then normal. I frowned at this. Why was I feeling this way? I could feel someone's eyes on me.

I looked over at Sesshomaru whose eyes were staring at me. I returned the emotionless gaze that he was giving me but I could feel the bond betraying me. The bond would do anything to get us closer even if it meant emphasizing our feelings.

I sighed and jumped down from the tree. I didn't mutter a word as I walked away. My mind was not focusing on my legs. I let them take where they pleased. I let out a sigh when I found myself on a cliff face.

'Is there something wrong Ozaki?' I spun around and met Sesshomaru. I scoffed.

'Why did you follow me?' He didn't answer. He just kept staring at me.

Sesshomaru's P.O.V.

I watched Ozaki carefully as she walked through the bushes. Rin quickly ran up to her and hugged her. Ozaki put on a smile. I could tell something was on her mind. She looked at me and I felt my heart skip a beat. Her eyes were emotionless. Why do I feel this way around her? She jumped into a tree as Rin walked over to Jaken and started to tease him.

Ozaki looked up at the sky oblivious to our world. After a minute or two of staring at her she looked at me again, got up, jumped down from the tree and walked into the the woods. Out of curiosity and worry I got up and followed her.

After another few minutes she stopped at a cliff face. She was still staring off into the distance.

'Is there something wrong Ozaki?' She spun around and looked at me surprised.

'Why did you follow me?' I didn't answer. I stared at her trying to figure out what she was doing to me.

Ozaki's P.O.V.

I turned back around something was wrong with him as well. He had a troubled look in his eyes. It looked as if he was trying to figure out something. I smirked.

"Is there something wrong with you?" He scowled.

"What are you doing to me Ozaki?" I looked at him confused. His eyes softened and I had to look away. I turned my back away from him. I heard him walk closer to me.

"You know something, don't you Ozaki?" His voice was deep and sent shivers down my spine. I felt tears come to my eyes. His breath was right on my neck. Why was I resisting him? I took a step away from him.

"Please stop." My voice was shaky. I turned around and faced him again. My eyes glazed over with tears threatening to fall. He looked a bit surprised but still took another step toward me. I shook my head and stepped back again. I gasped as I felt the rocks under my feet disappear as I started to fall from the cliff.

Everything went in slow motion from there. I looked toward the ground expecting it to come closer but it didn't. I looked up again my eyes widened even more when I saw Sesshomaru holding on tightly onto my wrist. His eyes were filled with worry.

I gripped his wrist and got a grip on the rocks. When I was finally on solid ground again I try to stand but only to have my knees give out on me. I feel an arm wrap around my waist breaking my fall. I was shaking in fear. I looked at Sesshomaru who was kneeling next to me. His arm still around my waist.

I looked into his golden eyes. I felt myself get lost in there beauty.