Healing, Meeting, and Training

(E/c)=eye color
(H/c)=hair color
(H/l)=hair length
(S/t)=skin tone
(F/c)=favorite color

                         -(y/n)'s p.o.v-
        It took quite a while for my injuries to heal, and I was starting to get really giddy. Although, thankfully, Slender told me that I would be allowed to meet everyone and start my training in a couple of days. Slender said that just before that, he would take me to a state near the forest and left me to pick a mask out. I honestly think he was just starting to feel a little bad about hurting me so bad before.

(This is the bathroom

(This is the bathroom. The shower is connected to the bathtub off to the side. It doesn't show up in the pic.)
Anyways, I was currently taking a shower to wash all the unexplained tiredness and achiness I was feeling. (That and it's the first shower I've had in quite a few weeks.) I got out of the shower and got a towel out of the basket on the tub. After wrapping it around my waist, I walked over to the mirror and wiped the condensation off part of the mirror and was shocked to see myself in the mirror.
      This would explain all the acks and the lack of sleep. Looking at my self in the mirror, my appearance had changed. My eyes had changed from a stunning (e/c) to a glowing (f/c) with cat-like pupils. My (h/l), (h/c) hair had (f/c) streaks in it. My (s/t) skin had paled considerably. My ears had become slightly pointy and my canines had grown longer and sharper. I was so stunned by all this that I didn't notice Slenderman behind me until he spoke, "(Y/n), are you alright? I sensed distress coming from your mark." Not looking from the mirror, I asked, "what... happened... to me?" Slenderman sighed slightly and answered, "It would seem that something unlocked your killer genes while you were here. There is nothing to be done about it now." I stood there in silence a moment before saying, "Let me get dressed and I'll be ready to go in a moment." He nodded and left in a blink of an eye.
      After standing there for a moment more, I quickly dried off and got dressed. (authors note: I'm being a little lazy right now so I'm just gonna upload a picture of it.

 (authors note: I'm being a little lazy right now so I'm just gonna upload a picture of it

It's this outfit but the thing on his back is the sword in the pic at the top.) Walking into my room, I put on a pair of black combat boots and sat down to take my medicine and drink my coffee. It wasn't long though and Slender knocked on my door. I said 'come in' as I stood. He walked in through the door and asked if I was ready. I nodded and waited as he set his hand on my shoulder and teleported us to the edge of the woods.
     "Alright (y/n)," he said to me, "take this card and get whatever mask you would like. You may even get a few extra things if you would like, but don't get too much, okay?" I nodded okay in reply and walked towards the shopping district in town. It was a rather long walk and I didn't want to talk to anyone so I took out my headphones and turned on my music(the song above). I walked into the mask shop and scanned the selection. I was about to leave when one caught my eye. It was a half mask that looked like a fox with black and grey. (this mask.)

     The owner of the store walked by and stopped when he saw me looking at the mask

     The owner of the store walked by and stopped when he saw me looking at the mask. His face paled slightly as he asked, "You aren't thinking of buying that one are you?" I turned to him, making sure he couldn't see my face as I replied, "I was contemplating it, why?" He paled a little more then began to speak, "Well, that mask is...."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Cliffhanger!!! It's not a big one but it leaves people wanting to know more about the mask. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

(( Updating 7/23/2019 - 8:34a.m.))