8!

Ld Hughes-

(2 Weeks Later)

Tina Havent Been Coming To School. This Is The First Ive Seen Her In Weeks. She Looks Horrible, She Wont Look Up At Me. Nothing!

Riinnnggg! The Bell Rung. Signaling The School Day Was Over. Tina Was Walking Fast Out The School Doors.

"Tina. Tina." I Caught Up With Her. She Kept Her Head Down.

"Why You Keep Looking Down?" I Asked. She Shook Her Head & Left. I Followed Her. She Was Walking Home.

"Tina." I Ran Up To Her.

"This Is Why!" She Looked Up At Me, My Eyes Got Big. "Thats Why I Keep Looking Down Dray! Now Leave Me Alone!" She Yelled. And Left.

I Was Lost For Words. I Walked Back To My Car. Why Her Face All Brusied Up? If I Find Out Who Hitting On Tina, Boyy They Gone Get Got.

I Pulled Up In Tina Driveway.

Her Door Always Open, She Needa Learn How To Lock It Sometimes.

"Tina!" I Yelled Through The House. I Found Tina & Her Son Sleep On Her Bed.

"Dray Leave." She Said.

"Who Did This Too You?" I Asked.

"Nobody." She Said.

"Tina Dont Play--"

"Tina Who Car Outside?!" I Heard A Male Voice Say.

"Ohh, Who This Nigga Is?" He Asked.

"Same Thing Im Asking You My Nigga." I Said.

"Who You Talking Too!" He Yelled.

"Stop Yall, Can You Leave Dray." Tina Said.

"Oh This Tha Nigga Who Been Hitting On You." I Said.

"Sure Is, What You Gone Do About It.?" He Asked. I Grabbed My Gun Out My Waistband. And Put It To His Head.

"Dray! My Son Is In Here!" She Yelled. Shit! I Forgot. I Put It Away.

"Touch Her Again & Your Fucking Dead!" I Said To That Nigga & He Left.

"Why Didnt You Tell Me?" I Asked.

"You Didnt Care About Me." She Said. I Sighed & Put My Head Down.

"Whats Your Son Name?" I Asked.

"Malik." She Said As She Brushed His Hair.

"Wassup Lil Dude." I Held Out My Hand For Him To Give Me A High-Five. He Gave Me A High-Five.

"Dray You Dont Have To Do This If You Dont Want To." Tina Said.

And This Is When I Have To Tell Her.

"Tina, I Really Enjoyed Your Company, But You Have A Baby. I Have My Whole Future Ahead Of Me." I Said As I Held Her Hand. Her Eyes Got Watery. "Just Know If You Need Anything Im Right Here. I Love You." I Kissed Her Cheek.

"I Understand." She Said.

"Ight, See Ya Later Lil Man." I Said & Headed Out.

Thats The Hardest Shit I Ever Did. I Love Tina To Death, But She Has A Kid To Worry About. Not Me.

•••

(Months Later)

School Out! Its Summer, And Im Free. I Got Me A Lil Boo. Her Name Is Serena.

(Serena^)

(Serena^)

She Mixed With Black & Mexican. We Meet At The Mall. She Was Cool & We Been At It Ever Since.

"You Down To Hang Out Today?" I Asked Serena.

"Yea." Serena Said.

"Ight, Ill Pick You Up." I Said.

••

"You Look Good." I Said & Kissed Her Lips.

"Thanks Babe." She Said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Short Chapter!! I Know. But Im Thinking About Making A Chapter Just Focusing On Tina's Life?? Thoughts!!

-Sharia👑