Intro The Intro

Hey, person that has decided I'm worth their time. Before we begin, please read a few notes and warnings.

This book is one of facts. Datums. Truisms. Whatever.

Some facts may be unsuitable for certain audiences. I will warn you now:

These are not censored in the slightest. Some will have strong language, others will mention suicide, depression, or self harm, and still others may contain uncomfortable content.

Some of the facts contained within this book reference potentially racist topics. Please note that they are all given from a factual viewpoint, despite my personal input.

Please, do not read this "book" if you are easily triggered and/or offended. I don't want anyone to be hurt, emotionally or physically.

If you find that you can manage, great. Please read on. If not, thank you for at least giving my book a try. I hope you find something more to your taste/liking.

Some of these facts are from my mind and personal knowledge, others from outside sources (aka the internet). Please understand that I fact-check the facts given here. If you feel one is false or not entirely true, please notify me immediately and I will fix it.

I think that's all, for now. If I need to say anything more, I will add it.

~Nox