Chapter 15

Chris

I walked into school with a smile on my face. It’s been a week since I confessed to Priya, the same week that I have been practicing dance to show her how much I am sorry. Today is going to be a good day.

When the time lunch came, it was time to put my plan into action. I told Priya to meet me at the School Hall. “ Ok guys you ready ? “ I asked my army of friends who I have been practicing with for the past week. “ YEAH !! “ they all cheered, “ Ok, well lets do this. “  

( SEE SONG AT THE SIDE )

I held on to Priya after the song finished, I looked at her with a pleading eyes, wondering whether the chance she gave me to prove myself was enough.

Priya

I looked at Chris, my heart was racing, god it felt so good being in his arms. “ I love you “ I whispered to him, it took him a second to digest what I just said “ Really ?? “ his breath fanning my already hot cheeks. I nodded shyly. We got out of the Hall and ran for the school field. I started laughing because I was happy. “ Whatcha thinking ? “ as we sat on the bleachers in front of the field, “ Hmm…oh...nothing “ I said. We stared out with a comfortable silence. “ Where we you for this past month ? “ Chris asked.

“ Oh, I was recording “ I said, “ Recording ?? “ he asked confused, “ Yeah, I won a competition, and the winner gets to record his / her own album with RedOne “ I smile , “ Competition ?? That’s why you were absent for the past 1 month ?” He asked again “ No, silly, I won the competition earlier, I was not in school for a week because I flew to NYC for the competition “ I told him, “ wow, this is so surreal. I thought you quit school because of me, I went crazy “ he laughed “ so when do I get to here your song ? “ he asked wiggling his eyebrows at me “ soon, “ I replied.

Chris

After knowing what Priya was up to, I was a little relived. “ Priya listen, you know as well as I know about my reputation with girls, I may have not had the best reputation, but I am ready to give it up just to be with you, I love you Priya, and I will do almost anything “ I said. She nodded and asked “ Anything else ? “ I nodded “ What is it ? “ she asked confused, “ I know you are not going to forgive me for this, but its ok because I deserve it, when you were away for your completion, I slept with Sara, I was confused with my feelings for you and needed a distraction. I tried, god how I tried saying that this was just a little crush and it will go away, but it didn’t. I felt guilty after sleeping with her, that’s when I knew that I had fallen for you and that my feelings for you were more than just a crush “ I held onto my breath for her answer. Keeping my head down, I felt her move, well this is it, she’s going dump me. At least I have some credit for being honest.  I then felt her hands on my face, I looked up and just then she kissed me, I was paralyzed for a second, but then I kissed her back. We kissed for like 2 minutes, we came up for breath, she feels so good in my hands. “ Thank You for being honest with me “ she whispered.  I lead my forehead on her and just looked at her “ I love you “ I whispered , “ I love you too “ she replied and kissed me again.     

:D