Alya/Volpina

So this should have been uploaded hours ago but my internet hates me at the minute so I'll post it now XD

Lanah POV

Alya and dad were teamed up and they had started talking tech so me and Bucky sat and watched them nerd out over the tech. "Blueberry?" I offered, Bucky took one and we carried on watching.

It wasn't long before dad asked Alya to transform so they could 'upgrade' her outfit. I had no idea of it would work but still smiled and ate my blueberries when they looked over.

Alya POV

Tony started looking at my outfit "yeah... I could... And then..." He started mumbling to himself. I looked over to Lanah who was now eating strawberries.

"So I think we should try a sparring technique, Clint, where are you now?" Tony waited a second before someone dropped down "care to help with training?"

"Sure thing, I'm Clint or Hawkeye, either one is fine" he introduced himself. "Alya, or Volpina" I replied and he took me to a new room.

"First of all how are you at defending yourself?" He asked.
"Not bad" I grinned. He held up a bow and aimed at me "could you defend from this?" I quickly created an illusion to confuse him and snuck behind him.

He shot an arrow which cleared one of my illusions and I grabbed the bow "yes I can" I smirked. Hawkeye smiled "pretty cool trick there, how are you at attacking?"

I noticed Lanah watching and eating muffins. "I'm not sure, my powers are more defensive than anything else" I replied.

Lanah POV

Dad had joined me and Bucky "chocolate?" I offered them both. They both took some "want some strawberries?" Dad offered and we exchanged snacks.

"Alright, I should go back and finish Alya's training" dad said before walking over to them.

It's only a short chapter but I wanted to update hope you enjoyed it XD