Ch. 27 Back to the UK

Max's POV

We finally get to back to my home. I cant wait to see my mum and Jack. We are on the plane right now and its me and Nicole and then Jay and Tom sitting behind us. Its a nice flight so far. Nicole is watching Avatar and I think Jay is too. I am watching Nicole and I just cant stop smiling at her. I think she notices because she pauses the movie and takes out her headphones then looks at me smiles and says, "What?"

"Nothing." I tell her.

"Then why do you keep staring at me?" She says.

"Because your just so beautiful and I love you. Is that a problem?" I ask.

"No. Only because I love you too. If I didn't love you I think it would be little creepy." She says laughing. I laugh.

"What would I do without you?" I ask her smiling.

"Well you probably would be very depressed and lonely." She says.

"Ya I think you're right." I tell her.

"What would I do without you?" She says.

"You would be a mess. You would be sleeping with my sweat and crying yourself to sleep because you didn't have me and then you would be at a college campus crying and crying because you miss me so much." I tell her laughing.

"Oh geez. I am a crier." She says.

"Ya but its ok because your a girl and you love me" I tell her. We both start laughing and I hold her hand and we talk some more and then we watch Avatar together and she has her head on my shoulder. I love this relationship. Finally we get to the airport and we say bye to Tom and Jay and then we head to my house. Nicole doesn't know this but I am thinking of getting my own place while I am here since I have a girlfriend now. We get to my house and my mum greets us with big hugs.

"Nicole it is so nice to see you again!" My mum tells Nicole.

"Gee mum, missed you too!" I tell her laughing.

"Its nice to see you too mum! And Max don't be jealous just because your mum likes me more than you!" Nicole says laughing. Jack walks down the stairs and we hug and then he hugs Nicole.

"Max how have you been?" Jack asks me.

"I have been good! How about you?" I ask him.

"Pretty good. I have been pretty busy with work." He tells me. Of course Jack has work. We all go sit down to eat because its dinner and my mum has made the best food ever.

"This is amazing mum!" Nicole says. I love that she calls my mum, mum. I think that now is a good time to talk about getting a new house.

"So I was thinking mum, that now that I am 25 and I have a girlfriend I should get my own place." I say looking down at my food. Nicole looks at me shocked and my mum drops her fork.

"What?" My mum says.

"Ya. I am 25 and I have my own career and girlfriend and I just think now would be a prime time to get a place. Here obviously, close to yours. I know there are a couple for sale just up the road." I tell them. There is a long period of silence before Jack breaks it.

"I think its a good idea. Mum Max is 25 and still living at home. He cant stay here forever." Jack says.

"Thanks bro." I tell him. Nicole grabs my hand and I look at her and she sqeezes it and smiles at me.

"Well mum what do you think?" I ask my mum. She has started eating again so I think she is starting to be ok with it.

"Well, it would be a change. I would miss you but if you want to as long as you stay close than I am ok with it. I cant really stop you anyways." She says.