[0] ► oh dear death save me please

Clare Witch giggled as she skipped around the woods. She had been living here for awhile, all alone, she had no idea where her older sister was, but she was alone. Her parents were dead, but that didn't mean that her spirits were down, or in this case soul.

She was currently on her way home from apple picking, she was currently flying on a broom to her small cottage that she worked hard on. Her ears were covered by her hat and her tail was flying in the wind along with her hair.

She hummed a beautiful song as she flew, she was almost home. She suddenly felt a shove, and smelt smoke. She looked behind her to see that something hit her broom.

In anger, she flew faster to her home. She was angry that she had been hit by something, but she didn't know what it was, so she couldn't do much about it.

As she finally got home, she smiled, it wasn't much, but it was hers. She had made it with her own powers, herself. Nobody ever came here, which was what she liked, if nobody came, she wouldn't make friends.

And if she didn't make friends, nobody will get close, that way, nobody could get hurt.

It was just Clare, her magic, and the only the channels that worked on the tv, the news, funination, and Playboy Bunny. Meaning, not only was she extremely into what was going on in the world, but she was constantly naked or horny.

When she finally made it home, Clare flew into her bathroom, and snapped herself out of her clothes and ran herself a hot bubble bath, after locking all doors.

As she jumped into her hot bath, she summoned her tv into the bathroom, and turned it on.

Relaxing into the water, Clare used her telekinesis to make an apple come to her, and she ate it as she watched a segment of School of Sex.

Death The Kid watched as the "witch" went into her home. Besides kishins, witches were another creature Kid hated the most.

"We gotta get her!" Patty said, still in weapon form.

"She has to be behind the murders," Liz said.

Just as Patty was going to say something, Kid screamed, "th-this house."

"Here we go again.." Liz mumbled.

Kid fell to the ground and he felt anger run through his veins, "this house is... it's asymmetrical garbage and deserves to rot!"

With anger and no common sense going through his head, Kid ran towards the house and instantly kicked a gaping hole into Clare's home