The Ultimate Dare Chapter

Flame: Hello, my minions!

Rose: SHUT IT!

Flame: *raises chin and crosses arms* Rude

Rose: And you think I care because...?

Demigods: *watching like a tennis match*

Flame: ONTO THE DARES!

Savannah: Jason, get over here!

Jason: Oh, gods... *gets over there*

Flame: *whispers in Jason's ear*

Jason: PIPER, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

Piper: Why would I kill you?

Jason: *whimpers* I have to go on a date... with Leo's female form... and I have to kiss her...

Piper: ARGH! *chases Jason around with a chainsaw that came from no where*

Jason: HELP ME!

Flame: *magics him out* TO THE MAGICAL TV!

Piper: BUT I'M STILL ANGRY!

Flame: I DON'T CARE! SHUT YOUR UNGODLY, LOPSIDED MOUTH AND SIT DOWN! God, for the smartest child of Aphrodite, you really are a dumba$$ sometimes. *waits a moment* 10 points to Flame! Haha!

Piper: *meekly* OK *sits down*

Flame: Good girl! Now, WATCH!

On the screen, Jason and Lea are seated awkwardly at a table in a fancy restaurant. Jason gives Lea a swift kiss on the cheek, and then they eat their food. The screen goes black.

Rose: That wasn't what I meant by a kiss! Bring them back here! Oh, wait, I can do that... *magically brings Jason and Lea back*

Savannah: *grins evilly* KISS PROPERLY, IMBECILES! *smashes Jason and Lea's heads together*

Jason: Ow... *rubs forehead* Fine, I'll kiss her properly *groans and kisses Lea on the lips super fast*

Rose: That's not what I meant either! Do it properly! Also known as, MAKE OUT WITH HER!

Piper: Hey, I've got a dare for Flame!

Flame: And that is...?

Piper: Take away Rose's powers until I'm finished with her

Flame: Pssh, that's easy *removes Rose's powers* Now what?

Piper: DIE! *kills Rose with chainsaw from earlier*

Flame: *brings Rose back to life and gives her powers back* There, done?

Piper: Yes

Flame: Good! NEXT DARE!

Rose: *whining* But they didn't kiss properly!

Flame: I don't care! That'd be really weird anyway

Rose: But-

Flame: NEXT DARE! LEO FLIRT WITH LITERALLY EVERY GIRL IN THE ROOM USING HORRIBLE PICKUP LINES!

Leo: Oh gods *turns to Piper* Um... what time do you have to be back in heaven?

Piper: Immediately *charmspeaks* Go flirt with someone else, now

Leo: *charmspoken* OK *turns to Hazel* Hmm... life without you is like a broken pencil - pointless

Hazel: *groans* That was worse than the one you used on Piper!

Savannah: Yeah, I agree *goes to puke in the corner from her twin's awful flirting skills*