Author's Note

HI guys! I know it's been forever since I've written a book or even worked on one. The book will start in the next update, but first, I wanted to introduce the characters and who they are played by! And their backstories!! Please, Comment and Vote! THANKS! xx

~ Addie

"Peter Pan" - AKA Jordan Green - Played By (Young) Zach Effron 

"Wendy/Wendy Darling" - AKA Harriet McTosh - Played By (Young) Vanessa Hudgens

"Michel/Michel Darling" - AKA Liam McTosh- Played By (Young) Taylor Lautner

"John/Dr.John/John Darling" - AKA Joseph McTosh- Played By (Young) Alex Pettyfer

"Tinkerbell" - AKA Tanya Bell- Played By (Young) Lindsay Lohan

"Lost Boys/Girls" - (4 Girls + 4 Boys) - AKA Clara Hearts, Harper Beat, Pamela Rose, Emilia Quintin, Cameron Oneal, Mason Rivett, Tayte Rivett, and Julian Gonzalez - Played By ; (Goes in Order from L - R, All are the Young Versions) Ana Kendrick, Nicole Kidman, Guen Stephani, Rachel McAdams, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson.

"Captan Hook" - AKA Hayden Brooks -Played By (Young)  Jensen Ackles

"Smee" - AKA Dillion Young JR.- Played By (Young) Dylan Sprouse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACKSTORIES (I had a dead line to keep, Not all of the backstories are there, inly the main ones) 

Jordan Green (AKA Peter Pan) was an orphan his whole life, His parents disappeared without a trace and all other relatives were deceased. He had worked to find a safe place away from all the hardships, thus, he ran away and found 'EverLand'. He was astounded to see that even after 7 years he was still only 15 years old! This place was magical, and he wanted to share it with someone, someone special and that understood him. Thus came along the Lost Boys + Girls! 

Harriet McTosh ( AKA Wendy) was one of 3 siblings, She being the oldest at 15, Was a beautiful young lady and was looking forward to her future. but there was something.. something she was missing.  Her family was not the greatest, with her parents going through a rough patch and her younger siblings Liam and Joseph McTosh, Ages 8 and 12, Were tired of all the fighting and carrying on. One day Harriet Found herself bumping into a lovely looking boy, His name she didn't know. he insisted on her calling him Peter Pan.. as in the boy who never grew up.

Liam McTosh (AKA Micheal)  was a simple Eight-year-old boy, He loved cars and trains and LEGOs, but there was one thing he loved more, and that was his Nana! Nana was a lovely brown and black speckled Chow, and she was a nurse and nanny all in one. His father didn't like how Nana was more important to Liam than his father, so one night he tied Nana up outside and poor Liam cried. Of Course, his sister Harriet was there to sooth him, but he felt it was unfair to lock Nana up outside all alone. One Cold night he swore he saw a shadow of a young boy flying around his bedroom! But as he tried to look for it.. it had Disappeared! 

Joseph McTosh (AKA John) was now 12 years old and did NOT believe in the made up stories of 'Peter Pan and Captin Hook' that his boring older  sister read to him and Liam every night as a bedtime story. Joseph was too old for a bedtime story for Cheesus's sake! Joseph continually refused that there was such a place called 'NeverLand' and that Pirates and Mermaids and Boys dressed up as wild animals and a Young man who never grew up existed. But one faithful night he caught a glimpse of a winged, shimmering creature.. he refused to believe that it was a mythical creature but dubbed it as the lack of sleep. 

Tayna Bell ( AKA Tink/Tinkerbell) was not just your average girl, she was a Fairy! She was able to change in and out of her human form and her Fairy form, but with every child growing older and over the existence of Faries, her powers are becoming weaker.. She is bearly able to survive out of human form for 3 minuets.. She's been constantly visiting one soul in particular.. A young man of the name of Joseph McTosh.. but he reminds Rayna of a boy her mother once spoke about.. a Dr. John.. 

(Tomarrow will come Captin Hook, Smee, and The Lost Boys/Girls!) 

Happy Reading and Good night to you ALL! Dont Forget to say goodnight to YOUR tinkerbell, ;) She'll be watching you! xxx

- Addie