Chapter 11

I updated! Yahooo! Sorry this took so long.. Something's wrong with my keyboard. It's rebelling against me. Sometimes it would not type at all and would really piss me off. Sometimes it would type but would not type what I was typing and would type of its own! It's kind of creepy....and annoying! So this one took me dayssss to write because I had to bring my patience to the fullest with my keyboard.. =(( thankfully, I finished it! Yehey!

Please do forgive my errors. Especially when you see letters that shouldn't be there, or missing letters. Keyboards fault! hahaha!

Nevertheless, I hope you still ENJOY! =)))

(Back to Tasha's POV)

I woke up with a head start.

My head was spinning and was hurting it feels like it's about to break. My body feels so heavy too and my throat feels so dry. My eyes feel heavy and so is my body.

I tried to remember what I must have done the previous day to earn this killing feeling. The first thing that crossed my mind was Sean's party. Oh yeah! The party. I remembered...

Before I could compose my thoughts of last night, I felt churn that I jumped from my bed and ran to the bathroom and hugged the toilet while I threw up. I was throwing up so badly that I didn't notice that someone came into my room until that person was holding my hair from my face for me.

"Done?" Cole said in a teasing voice that made me roll my eyes at him. Cole chuckled taking a rubber band from my first aid kit and tied my hair into a ponytail. 

After I had the feeling that I already have emptied my stomach, I got up, washed my face with cold water and brushed my teeth twice. I really hated the after taste throwing up leaves in my mouth. 

Cole was opening my curtains when I went back to my bedroom. I squinted from the light and collapsed back to my bed. I'm trying to piece up my memory once again. I don't really remember going home. Or climbing to bed. I was still in my clothes that I wore at the party. Didn't I changed before I went to bed? My head hurt the more as I thought about it.

"What time is it?" I muttered as I closed my eyes and placed one arm above my eyes. My head is still hurting so bad.

I felt my bed sank as it carried Cole's weight. "It's already 9 in the morning, babe."

I jerked up but also immediately went crashing back to the bed as the sudden movement made my head spin and throb further. "Ack! We're late!" I said feeling upset. I hated being late and much more being absent. And at the state I'm in, I'm going to be absent.