Chapter 12

Lucy

It was the 4th day of the GMGs. When I got back to the hotel, I explained everything I told Fairy Tail to my teammates. Then, I unlocked Sting's and Rouge's half-dragon mode, and gave them their amulets.

I found out from Fairy Tail that after I was put into the infirmary, Cana won 2nd place in the MPF using Fairy Glitter, and now we are tied for first place. Raven Tail was disqualified, making Fairy Tail A and B merge into one team. The new team consists of Erza, Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus with Juvia as their reserve. They've improved I'll give them that.

The next challenge was the Naval Battle. Minerva played in this one, and so did Juvia from Fairy Tail. After 5 minutes inside the water bubble between Minerva and Juvia, they should've tied for first, but Minerva started to repeatedly attack Juvia after the time was up.

"MINERVA, THAT'S ENOUGH!" I screamed at her. Minerva heard me and stopped, leaving an unconscious Juvia falling out of the bubble. Luckily, Gray caught her in time.

Gray

I caught Juvia in time before she hit the ground. "Juvia! Juvia!" I kept screaming her name, hoping at she would wake up, but all I could hear was her ragged breathing. I took my hand and moved her hair that was covering her face and hugged her close to me. Please Juvia, please be okay. I love you.

Lucy

Fairy Tail came down to the field, and so did my team. They looked like they were going to kill us. Before any brawl could happen, I got in the middle of the two teams.

     "No fighting. I'll deal with Minerva on my own time." Then I looked over to Gray who was hugging Juvia. Please, Juvia, please be okay. I love you. I read his mind. I smiled at myself. Gray, I'm happy that you finally realized your feelings for her. I telepathically told him. I see Gray blushing, taking that as a sign that he got my message. I walked over to him and Juvia and healed her until her bruises were gone and she was sleeping peacefully. Gray thanked me and took her to the infirmary.

"Boring!" Someone said. I turned towards the voice. "Again, Princess Lucy had to be the buzzkill." I couldn't believe it. It couldn't be...

     It was the Forbidden One.

Lucy looked up and saw the Forbidden One.

     "Guys," Lucy said putting her arm out to hold them back. "Get everyone out of here."

     "But," Natsu said.

     "Now!"

Fairy Tail and Sabertooth started to evacuate everyone in the arena and building.

"What are you doing here?" Lucy asked. The Forbidden One cackled.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to destroy you. Once and for all."

************************************

Gruvia happened!!!!! Maybe GaLe is next?

Who is the Forbidden One? What score does he have to settle with Lucy?

Please review and comment.

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima owns it.