Just a...

Like the first flash of a camera, she managed to capture my soulless eyes the first time I saw her on a certain shop of alarm clocks.

That day, she was so beautiful that it made my ticking heart beat uncontrollably. Her thin pink lips was curving into a smile as she loosened up the tight roll of her hair. And that sight was breathtaking. She didn't stand tall. Yet, of all the girls I've seen, she's got the most innocent look. Her amber brown eyes seemed to glow as her gaze darted towards my direction. I could still remember how my body froze that very moment she took a gentle touch on me.

It was, I guess, luck that she brought me here on the same house as hers. Despite the fact that we've been together for quite long now, I remained unspeakable. But not silent, though.

Every passing night, as I watched her lay down her bed and close her amber brown eyes, I could not stop myself from feeling this mechanical jealousy toward the pillow she was hugging tightly.

I wished I was more than who I am now.

I wished I could do more than just stare and imagine.

I wished I wasn't just an alarm clock that rings at 5:00 AM to wake up the love of my life.

****
This is dedicated to YoursTrulyMaryZ